Another exciting website find!

Old July 2nd 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default Another exciting website find!

http://www.quiltersmuse.com/index_of_free_patterns.htm Free quilt
care book online; free redwork pattern book online; free poetry;
multiple free ideas, tips and techniques to keep anyone busy for a
very long time. Enjoy, jennellh.
Old July 2nd 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

I tried to get the hibiscus file but it is too large. I don't know how to
make it smaller. Can anyone help?

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old July 2nd 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

whimper but I have so much to DO this afternoon, jen.

Why do you people do this to me?

cindy

Old July 2nd 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

http://www.quiltersmuse.com/images/hibiscus.gif This is the link to
the hibiscus page - it came up regular size with a magnifier glass
icon to enlarge. Try it again. jennellh

"jennellh" wrote in message

http://www.quiltersmuse.com/index_of...terns.htm*Free quilt
care book online; free redwork pattern book online; free poetry;
multiple free ideas, tips and techniques to keep anyone busy for a
very long time. *Enjoy, jennellh.- Hide quoted text -

Old July 2nd 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

and your point is???
j.

"teleflora" wrote...

Old July 3rd 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

That I have no self control?

Cindy

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
and your point is???
j.

"teleflora" wrote...

Old July 3rd 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

no self control?
give me a break. you have a good size stash i hope.
therefore you have brilliant self control.
control to buy any and all beautiful fabric that your wallet
can afford.
no self control, my patootie, hrmph.
)
snorfle,
j.

"teleflora" wrote...
That I have no self control?
Cindy

"nzlstar*" wrote...
and your point is???
j.

"teleflora" wrote...

Old July 3rd 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

But but but nzlstar

have you never had any fabric YELLING AT YOU??????

And you didn't buy it and that night you DREAMT that it was sitting on a
shelf CRYING for you to come rescue it before it got 'cut up' by some
uncaring clerk?

Tut tut tut

Butterfly (Maybe the fabric Down Under is just too tired to care after it's
long trip)