Hey, new Grandmas....Wanna swap bugs?

Old March 3rd 04, 03:32 AM
Connie Einarson

Default Hey, new Grandmas....Wanna swap bugs?

This isn't as daffy as it sounds. I have been accumulating fqs for a
bug in a jar quilt, and realized that you can get 4 jars out of a fq.
Since I would like all of my jars to be different, I would love to swap
a 1/4 of a fq, or a 9 x 11 in. piece, with anyone who would like to
swap, and hopefully I will get to the amount I need, twice as fast.

Connie from ND
Old March 3rd 04, 04:33 PM
DeB Shaw

I'm not a new grandma ... or even a grandma yet ... but think I have a
butterfly or something I can send you. E-me your snail (rescueme AT uslink
DOT net) and I'll go fetch the net! :^)

DeB Shaw
Queen of the *Northern*Lights*

s.com...

Old March 6th 04, 07:12 PM
Dr. Quilter

I am interested.. but will need time. Not a new grandma, but a new mom...

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old March 9th 04, 03:53 AM
TerriLee In WA

Connie - taggin on here, as I missed your original post. I have several
different bug prints. Email me your snail mail and I'll send you some.

TerriLee in WA state (USA)
my real email is ' tlbishop at earthlink dot net

OT Cats, beads, & bugs KDK Beads 16 August 17th 04 09:54 AM
*The* 2004 Winter One-to-One Fat Quarter Swap (Very LONG) MelissaInNJ Quilting 7 February 24th 04 07:07 PM
Velvet Swap MelissaInNJ Quilting 0 February 4th 04 03:01 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific swap REPOST frood Quilting 5 January 27th 04 11:16 PM
*The* Fall One-to-One Plaid Fat Quarter Swap (Very LONG) Melissa in NJ Quilting 5 October 14th 03 04:19 PM