OT! A favor, please?

Old March 8th 04, 05:51 PM
Leslie in Missouri

Default OT! A favor, please?

I checked this- The Animal Rescue Site- with "Snopes" and it IS
legitimate. This is a way you can help feed needy animals at no cost to
you. They will even send you a reminder email 5 or 7 days a week. It
just takes a few seconds to click and help provide food for animals in
shelters. I've been doing it for about 3 weeks and haven't had any spam
troubles as a result.
Please consider clicking *every* day... :-)))

Leslie and The FOUR Furbabies
__________________________________

Pass it on!

Over ten million animals are abused, neglected or abandoned yearly. You
can help each day with a free click!

Visit The Animal Rescue Site at http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com daily
and click the purple button. That simple action gives food to an
abandoned or abused animal.

There is no cost to you! Funding for nutritious food is paid by site
sponsors and goes to nonprofit animal welfare organizations who use it
to feed animals living in their shelters and sanctuaries.

The Animal Rescue Site was launched in July of 2002 and generated 22.9
million bowls of food for animals in its first year, and more than 28
million bowls in 2003! your help, many more animals will benefit in
2004. =A0 It all depends on the number of people who visit the site.

Please click at The Animal Rescue Site once a day and forward this email
on so more people can help give animals the happy, healthy lives they
deserve!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Old March 8th 04, 06:28 PM
Louise

Thanks for the site, Leslie! I just made my daily contribution.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Leslie in Missouri" wrote in message
[...]

2004. It all depends on the number of people who visit the site.

Old March 8th 04, 09:44 PM
Mary in Rock Island IL

AND by following the links, you can also contribute to several other
causes (breast cancer, child health, hunger and rain forest) in the
same way.

Mary
Old March 9th 04, 05:38 AM
NightMist

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 21:44:06 GMT, Mary in Rock Island IL
wrote:

AND by following the links, you can also contribute to several other
causes (breast cancer, child health, hunger and rain forest) in the
same way.

Yup, I have been clicking on all the sites daily for quite a while
now.

As I recall, this month the breast cancer site has a premium sponser
that is doubling what is generated via the clicks.

NightMist
--
"It's such a gamble when you get a face"
- Richard Hell