Sale!

Old June 27th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Sale!

I know there are several here who like Michael Miller fabrics. Fabric Depot
has them on sale for 40% off....for example the Fairy Frost fabrics are 5.99
per yard.

Save 40% on Michael Miller - New Fabrics!

Save 40% on All Quilt Kits, Bundles & Jelly Rolls!

Save 40% on All Quilt Back Prints!

Save 40% on All Faux Fur!

NAYY

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old June 27th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
marigold

I don't dare go look. I just blew my budget on batiks from My Blue Bamboo.
Can't wait to get them!

Marilyn
in sun is shining and grass needs cutting
Alberta, Canada

newsq89k.228227$yE1.2210@attbi_s21...

Old June 27th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita L. in MA

Aw, why did you go and do this? I just spent my "allowance" at
fabric.com this morning. They were giving an additional 20% off their
clearance fabric and there were a "few" things there that I wanted.

Rita L. - planning to dip into next month's(year's) allowance.

Old June 27th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I'm sorry??

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old June 28th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

no your not, Kathyl.
admit it, you get great joy out of enabling more s.e.x. with
this group.
not that it takes much to do just that.
well done you!!
snorfle,
j.
posted thru news.aioe.org, they seem to be coming thru just
fine, beats heck outta me

"KJ" wrote...
I'm sorry??

"Rita L. in MA" wrote...

Old June 28th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

tee hee.....

--
Kathyl (KJ)