I didn't need anything, but.....

Old June 24th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

Default I didn't need anything, but.....

I bought two bolts of fabric today! A fabric store near me is having one of
their "truck sales". One small bolt of 4 yards of a primary colored design
was $2.50/yd. The other bolt...10 yards of a beautiful turquoise swirl
design...was $1.95/yd. They also had double-wide, 108" backing fabric at
$3.50/yd when you purchased a whole bolt!

I also picked up two remnants! I love saving money....my husband says we'll
go broke with all of my savings! Ha Ha

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old June 26th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

On Jun 23, 8:42*pm, "Alice" wrote:
I bought two bolts of fabric today! *A fabric store near me is having one of
their "truck sales". *One small bolt of 4 yards of a primary colored design
was $2.50/yd. *The other bolt...10 yards of a beautiful turquoise swirl
design...was $1.95/yd. *They also had double-wide, 108" backing fabric at
$3.50/yd when you purchased a whole bolt!

I also picked up two remnants! *I love saving money....my husband says we'll
go broke with all of my savings! Ha Ha

--
Alice in PAhttp://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

now that's my kind of sale!! good for you! have fun with it! and tell
hubby, it's better than buying diamonds once a week!!!

amy in CNY
Old June 26th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

and cheaper than therapy too, eh.
well done you!!
j.