New Year's Cast On Projects

Old January 14th 04, 09:22 PM
EJ

In article ,
says...
Isn't it funny when yarn changes it's mind after you have it home? I bought
yarn to make my DM a coat several years ago. It has become SEVERAL other
things instead and there is still more to go!

JJMolvik

I saw the yarn at WEBS and fell in love with it and went nuts....I
bought three bags of the stuff G I started the Einstein and liked it
but.... Then suddenly I could just see it as a nice long tunic...and
TA-DA!! I frogged the Einstein and away I went....G

I figure I'll have enough left for a scarf or wrap (or two)

EJ
Old January 15th 04, 07:01 AM
Ranee Mueller

In article , Sonya Cirillo
wrote:

I think the part about having to redo stuff - sometimes it's not even a
whole 24 hours - is the hardest part of being a Mother and wife. . . I
mean - I would cook a huge batch of vegetable soup and not need to cook
for the rest of the week, I only had to clean the apartment once or
twice a week - it stayed picked up because I'd put my stuff away when I
was done with it and I rinse the bathroom sink out when I was done with
it ahhhhh the days of being single - I could knit/crochet and/or
needlepoint *all* day on saturday if I wanted and not get interrupted a
single time :O life is much more exciting now.

Yeah, I think back to when we didn't have kids, and think of all the
time we wasted on stuff that didn't matter. We don't do that much now,
a little bit, but not much. Rich has gotten greater understanding
of my job from his job at the airport, as it is management and he has
the same stuff to do each day, plus some ongoing stuff. He says he
"finishes" work, but it's never finished, and he rarely feels like he
has actually accomplished anything. He does like his job, and gets a
lot of rewards from it, but that is the hard part for him. We often
lament together about the things we didn't get done that day, or how we
were busy all day, but didn't do what we set out to do.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24

New Year projects [email protected] Needlework 5 January 8th 05 09:18 PM
What to do with finished projects Gossamer Axe Needlework 51 September 27th 04 11:49 PM
New Year's Cast On? Ranee Mueller Yarn 34 January 3rd 04 02:18 AM
New Year's Cast On JudyTurpin Yarn 2 January 2nd 04 06:30 PM
Unfinished projects -> finished projects Elsa Yarn 2 December 22nd 03 07:02 PM