AD: Halloween Rubber Stamp Alphabet & Picture Set

Old August 18th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps,rec.crafts.scrapbooks,alt.crafts.scrapbooks
Bunch Of Fun

Default AD: Halloween Rubber Stamp Alphabet & Picture Set

This is a great rubber stamp set for all your Halloween stamp projects.

One side has a spooky halloween alphabet (letters A - Z, numbers 0 - 9)
and the other side of each stamp has 36 scary halloween pictures like;
witches, skulls, cats, etc. 72 images in all!

- Each stamp measures about 1" x 1" x 3/4" thick
- Hourglass shaped wood mounts for comfort
- Closely trimmed red rubber with 1/8" thick foam cushion
- Reuseable plastic storage case

Only US$28.00

Complete details & pictures can be seen at:
http://www.bunchoffun.com/html/double_sided_stamps.html

Have a look at what others have made with this stamp set!
http://www.bunchoffun.com/html/cette...oweenbags.html

You can find this at your local rubber stamp store or order from us
direct by credit card at our secure website.

Happy Stamping,

Carleton

ALPHABET RUBBER STAMP SETS - ASIAN RUBBER STAMPS - "STAMPSTONE"
Bunch Of Fun, PO Box 12, Beaconsfield, QC, H9W 5T6, Canada

USA & Canada TOLL-FREE 24 hr Voice Mail/Fax: 1-877-419-8488
Other countries: (514) 428-0471
Email: Web: http://www.bunchoffun.com
Old August 20th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps,rec.crafts.scrapbooks,alt.crafts.scrapbooks
HouseODogs

Default Halloween Rubber Stamp Alphabet & Picture Set

I just wanted to say that I purchased this set and it is totally awesome.
The letters are very cool and the little Halloween characters are awesome
(and some of them are downright hilarious)

You can't go wrong with this set.

I have no affiliation with this vendor, I am just a very happy previous
customer!

3D-Lea

Old August 25th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps,rec.crafts.scrapbooks,alt.crafts.scrapbooks
Bunch Of Fun

Hi Lea,

Glad you are enjoying the stamp set.

If you have any art you made with this stamp set I'd be happy to post it
on my website for everyone to drool over

Best regards,

Carleton

BUNCH OF FUN, PO Box 12, Beaconsfield, QC, H9W 5T6, Canada

Canada & USA toll-free 24 hr Voice Mail/Fax: 1-877-419-8488
Other countries: +1.514.428.0471