cast off / bind off

Old November 20th 11, 04:53 AM
debdoes debdoes is offline
Junior Member

Location: Ripley TN
Wink cast off / bind off

I found this site when I googled the above title.
The answer found is that these are basically semantics.
Have begun knitting in earnest recently. Last year decided I wanted to learn how to knit, and specifically how to knit socks. The attempts throughout the year have been quite humbling.
But God gave me favor to learn! And what fun I have been having. Also have had a couple hospitalizations and recovery time over the last 2 months. This gave me much time for quiet knitting.
Everyone is getting a pair of socks and/or wrist warmers for Christmas.
Then I can have a huge head-start on Christmas 2012.
Old November 23rd 11, 03:02 AM
adazyaltevy adazyaltevy is offline
Banned

Location: Benin
Send a message via ICQ to adazyaltevy

What do you mean by saying it?

knithink ...when cast on hand stops cast on stitches ,,, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 2 November 13th 07 01:12 PM
bind off/cast off Dianna Yarn 3 March 14th 05 03:57 PM
Three-needle bind-off Rusty1215 Yarn 2 November 4th 04 09:10 PM
Quick Bind ALZ Quilting 7 September 28th 04 12:25 AM
Tell me how to center and self bind again, please QuiltShopHopper Quilting 11 April 27th 04 11:39 PM