hold my hand mittens

Old October 26th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
CHEX

Default hold my hand mittens

I saw a picture of mittens in a catalogue where the child sized mitten was
attached to the adult mitten as if holding hands. Has anyone seen a pattern
anywhere for these, or would you say I need to knit the two pair of mittens
and then sew one large & one small together in holding hands positing?

Old October 26th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Maggs[_2_]

spincraftpatterns.com has the pattern..called holding hands mittens,..but i
think both mittens are the same size.....it's $4.25 and they will download
it to you via the computer......Maggie

. ..

Old October 27th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Several years ago a friend of mine and mer discussed her will to make
a MUFF [ that is what the name in Europe used to be for a mitten for
2 hands ], she wanted one for her Son To walk with her grandson in the
snow !!!!
Thus you have to knit a Grown up size cuff, knit a sort of woolen bag
or pipe , long enough for Grown up+child Hands, than end it with Child
sized cuff ....
mirjam

Old October 31st 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Oct 27, 10:57 am, "Stella Fenley" wrote:
http://www.coats.de/PDF/smc_paarhandschuh_engl.pdf"Wooly" nobody@nunya wrote in message

CHEX wrote:
I saw a picture of mittens in a catalogue where the child sized mitten
was attached to the adult mitten as if holding hands. Has anyone seen a
pattern anywhere for these, or would you say I need to knit the two pair
of mittens and then sew one large & one small together in holding hands
positing?

Try googling "lovers' mittens", with and without the apostrophe.

Here's a link to the "hold my hand" mittens I saw recently at Chasing
Fireflies http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/pro...ber=23446&top=

The also have a girls sweater with attached mitten pockts, very
cute
Good luck

Tracy

Old November 2nd 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

ups.com...
wrote in message

CHEX wrote:
I saw a picture of mittens in a catalogue where the child sized mitten
was attached to the adult mitten as if holding hands. Has anyone seen
pattern anywhere for these, or would you say I need to knit the two
pair
of mittens and then sew one large & one small together in holding
hands
positing?

Try googling "lovers' mittens", with and without the apostrophe.

Here's a link to the "hold my hand" mittens I saw recently at Chasing
Fireflies http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/pro...ber=23446&top=

The also have a girls sweater with attached mitten pockts, very
cute
Good luck

Tracy

Oh that's cute! Thank you for sharing the url.

*hugs*
Gemini

Hold that line! Polly Esther Quilting 20 September 20th 07 06:46 PM
OT Hand washing, germs, etc was OFF TOPIC - the ladybug"lost" her mittens Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 0 February 10th 07 07:02 AM
hold on to your seats!! offkilterquilter Quilting 5 January 17th 07 12:57 PM
All on hold now Sunny Quilting 10 November 26th 06 08:29 AM
Putting quilting on hold Joy Quilts Quilting 61 September 26th 03 01:53 AM