reflector tape--fabric

Old February 21st 04, 10:10 AM
ilaboo

Default reflector tape--fabric

anyone know where to get reflecter tape?--googling not helpful--i need
small quantities like 3 feet
thanks

Old February 21st 04, 11:22 AM
Kate Dicey

Where are you? Pennine Outdoor and Point North both keep it, and at the
moment Hartley's Mail Order has it on special offer. All three companies
are listed on my fabric list on my web site: URL below!

Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Old February 21st 04, 02:47 PM
lady sylvre

we have it in minnesota, by the yard, at most fabric stores. ( it helps
that we are the home of 3M, who makes/mfg. most of that stuff. varying
widths--1-3 inches. if you are desperate, let me know.
admom/momzilla
link.net...

Old February 21st 04, 03:37 PM
Penny S

lady sylvre retorted :
we have it in minnesota, by the yard, at most fabric stores. ( it
helps that we are the home of 3M, who makes/mfg. most of that stuff.
varying widths--1-3 inches. if you are desperate, let me know.
admom/momzilla
link.net...

--
http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/tips/sources.aspb many outdoors retailer
carry it.

also, www.identi-tape.com has lots of it, including black reflective

penny s

Old February 21st 04, 05:35 PM
Sally Holmes

ilaboo wrote:
anyone know where to get reflecter tape?--googling not helpful--i need
small quantities like 3 feet

Croft Mill have some in the latest catalogue.

Sally

Old February 21st 04, 06:31 PM
lady sylvre

cool! have not seen the black stuff!!! i use it on hubby's jackets,
clothes, bumbags, etc--he is a bicycle rider.
admom
Penny S wrote in message
lady sylvre retorted :
we have it in minnesota, by the yard, at most fabric stores. ( it
helps that we are the home of 3M, who makes/mfg. most of that stuff.
varying widths--1-3 inches. if you are desperate, let me know.
admom/momzilla
link.net...

Old February 21st 04, 10:42 PM
Kay Lancaster

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:10:22 GMT, ilaboo wrote:
anyone know where to get reflecter tape?--googling not helpful--i need
small quantities like 3 feet

I know Rose City Textiles has had it; it's not on their website presently,
but I bet they've still got it -- just ask. http://www.fabricline.com

Kay

Old February 22nd 04, 10:42 AM
Sarah Dale

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:22:15 +0000, Kate Dicey wrote:
Where are you? Pennine Outdoor and Point North both keep it, and at the
moment Hartley's Mail Order has it on special offer. All three companies
are listed on my fabric list on my web site: URL below!

And indeed, Croft Mill have it as well in their Feb. listing. 2" wide iron
on reflective tape for £2 a meter.

Sarah
Old February 22nd 04, 01:00 PM
Atom1

Oh, www.textileoutfitters.com carries it. They are a Canadian company
that ships to the US. All prices are Canadian, they carry such a great
asst. of outdoor/active sewing gear annnnnd they have a .pdf catalog so
you
can shop at your leisure. Just love that place.
Michelle
Italy

Old February 25th 04, 09:22 PM
Sew-Sew Lady

google "reflective tape"

link.net...

quilt shops in NY Terbear Quilting 8 April 6th 04 08:41 PM
Squishie Fabric Quality Mika Quilting 21 April 3rd 04 04:18 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
Super Fabric Bargains, July Pat in Virginia Quilting 8 August 27th 03 03:14 AM