LQS Complaints--Other shoe; same foot.

Old June 22nd 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT Now cell/mobile phones LQS Complaints--Other shoe; same foot.

Ok, that's just very painful. I hate those electronic hums/buzzes. They
keep me up at night. The only thing I have been able to use to drown it out
is the white noise from my air purifier. Blech. Heaven help me.

--
Jenn/Jalynne
quilting, beads, scrapbooking, cross stitch and other 'crafti' obsessions

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
This is too funny. I clicked on the link. It was taking a while to load,
so I sort of wasn't paying attention to it. All of a sudden, Chelsea
said, "Owww! What is that high pitched noise!?" I said, "What? Oh, wait.
You can hear something?" I couldn't. LOL

--
LN in NH (Who has been beading more than quilting in the last 2 years)
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

My Avon lady (good friend) told me about this, Monday,
a ring tone that we "older" folks aren't supposed to be able to hear.
http://tinyurl.com/juf9l

I can hear it. Some dept. stores still have electronic equipment
running that I can hear buzzing/whining above my head. Ooooerrrrgh!

Meanwhile, I appreciate having my mobile phone available,
for *my* use. Not in a check-out line, not in a meeting, not at
the table in a restaurant, not while I'm driving.
I mean, if I drove and phoned, how could I, with a clear conscience,
yell at other drivers? : "Hang up and drive! It's an automobile,
not a phone booth on wheels!" G

It was a joy to have that phone with me in Paducah last year;
called dear husband back at work in Dallas, exclaiming over the
charm & beauty of that old downtown area. He shared my excitement
and looks forward to going to Paducah with me later this year.

Ragmop/Sandy --my Avon lady & I are thinking of inventing a "detector"
that will sniff out those whining cell phone tones g

On 6/14/06 2:22 PM, in article
, "desert quilter"
wrote:

Seems about half the complaints center around cell phones. And then
people wonder why various school districts have banned cell phones in
schools. Adults can't even control themselves with the pesky things.
How well do you think a teenager is going to do?

Michelle in NV

Old June 27th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default LQS Complaints--Other shoe; same foot.

oh my! sofi is 27 lb now at 28 months!

Irrational Number wrote:
Dannielle wrote:

I'm gonna have my new little one in a front pouch carrier and the older
one in the stroller, or the little one in the stroller and the bigger
one with a tether. Although the bigger one is pretty good about
staying right with me...

That's what I did with Rocky. He went in the
Baby Bjorn while Pillbug was in the stroller.
However, that did not last long. Rocky was
25 lbs. at 5 months; my back started hurting
too much to carry him!

-- Anita --

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old June 27th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

LOL my brother was 15 pounds at *birth* good thing the prams then were
bigger!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old June 27th 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

ROFLOL!! I reckon one of my nieces wouldn't be much heavier than Sofi and
she starts school next year!!! She is almost 5 and is so petite her
"bottoms" are a size 2!!!

quicker)

Old June 28th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Sharon Harper wrote:
ROFLOL!! I reckon one of my nieces wouldn't be much heavier than Sofi and
she starts school next year!!! She is almost 5 and is so petite her
"bottoms" are a size 2!!!

DS will be in first and he can still wear some 4t and 5t shorts..for
long pants, it's either sweats that I make him, or 6 slims (prefereably
with the adjustable waistbands!!). DD (32 months) is roughly 27 pounds
and is just now wearing 18-24 month clothing - with the waists taken in
a bit sigh

Well, it could be worse, they could be obese...just have to keep feeding
them healthy food, and the docs will tell me if there is something to be
worried about. So far, their pediatrician says they are probably the
healthiest children he's seen in a while!!

Larisa
Old June 28th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Debbi wrote:

My son was only 21 pounds at 33 months! Today is is about 130, 5 ft and
16 years old!

Oh, small! James is only 11 and already 5'3" Dunno what he weighs...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old June 28th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

off kilter quilter wrote:

Sharon Harper wrote:

ROFLOL!! I reckon one of my nieces wouldn't be much heavier than Sofi
and
she starts school next year!!! She is almost 5 and is so petite her
"bottoms" are a size 2!!!

DS will be in first and he can still wear some 4t and 5t shorts..for
long pants, it's either sweats that I make him, or 6 slims (prefereably
with the adjustable waistbands!!). DD (32 months) is roughly 27 pounds
and is just now wearing 18-24 month clothing - with the waists taken in
a bit sigh

Well, it could be worse, they could be obese...just have to keep feeding
them healthy food, and the docs will tell me if there is something to be
worried about. So far, their pediatrician says they are probably the
healthiest children he's seen in a while!!

Larisa

Nice things come in little packages.

James hit the 98th percentile for just about everything, but while he's
been a tad chubby now and again, he's never been fat and has always been
active and eaten a healthy diet.

Old June 28th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"off kilter quilter" wrote in message
DS will be in first and he can still wear some 4t and 5t shorts..for long
pants, it's either sweats that I make him, or 6 slims (prefereably with
the adjustable waistbands!!). DD (32 months) is roughly 27 pounds and is
just now wearing 18-24 month clothing - with the waists taken in a bit
sigh

LOL...it sounds like our kids are similar size wise, My 9 1/2 year old DD
will be going into 5th grade in Sept. and the summer clothes I just bought
her were shorts size 6X and 7, and tops size 7/8 :-) She's 52 lbs and 52"
tall. DS is 3 1/2 and still wearing 18mo and 2t pants and 3t tops (he's 37"
tall and 35lbs)
Tracey in CT

big foot + little foot Wren Quilting 11 March 5th 06 06:06 PM
Big foot Debra Quilting 6 July 30th 05 01:32 AM
Boot Shoe Pattern Cutting & Clicking 1906 FA Sally General Crafting 0 September 12th 04 12:23 AM
A walk(ing foot) in the park KittyG Quilting 18 October 21st 03 06:35 PM