rubber earrings

Old June 15th 05, 02:06 AM
RAINDEAR

Default rubber earrings

halo all. i have been looking, on the 'net mostly, for the last 8 years,
for jewelry made from rubber. i really do not think it is fimo, because it
is pliable.

at this point in time, i have one earring of each pair of: 1) a santa claus
(dressed in customary santa claus clothing) getting strangled by a colourful
string of lights; and 2) a road-kill frog, splat displayed with the sign of
tire marks on his body. at the same time i purchased these, i had also
purchased a very colourful rubber tie for my son who wore it to his
graduation!

i had originally purchased all of these items in corvallis, oregon at an
herb-type store where the owner often sold jewelry and artwork from local
artistes. the shop in corvallis is no longer in existence and even when it
had been open and i was still living in or-a-gun (now living in new hamster)
and had enquired of the owner the name of the artiste who had created these
pieces, she always refused to tell me, for some reason. perhaps she thought
i was a crazy and after seeing these pieces would tend to go after the
artiste. that's something i'd NEVER do even if i did object to the subject
matter of the earrings, but, personally, i think of them as two of the
funniest pieces of jewelry i've ever seen!!!

so, please....is there ANYONE out there, in the wide world of conscious
thought, who can help me??? and, oh!! if there is, please could you write
to my home email address because this usenet subscription belongs to my son
and he can no longer afford the $11/month (sniff) so i will no longer have
access to groups, other than being able to read them at google.

any way, thanks in advance!!!