want a walking foot?

Old May 22nd 05, 11:09 PM
quilter

Default want a walking foot?

A few years ago, I bought a Nifty Notions walking foot at the Keepsake
Quilting sale. It's a "high shank" model, and I've realized now that I
need a low shank model. I think these are $29.95 retail and I paid
$4.99...the package is marked "as is," but so are all of the items at
the sale, and it looks like it has all that it needs, from my and DH's
inexpert study of it. Does anyone have a machine it would fit? I'd
gladly trade it for a fat quarter (or just to see it go to someone who
can use it). The machines it fits are listed he
https://www.nancysnotions.com/NNVia/...ootlisting.htm

-Lynn

Old May 23rd 05, 12:16 AM
quilter

Found a taker.

Old May 24th 05, 06:00 AM
DrQuilter

really? I offered a walking foot and a stippling foot for a similar
trade and there were no takers! mine are for a straight high shank
(worked both on an older SINGER Fashionmate, on a FW and on a Brother
NX200)....

quilter wrote:

Found a taker.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old May 24th 05, 06:38 AM
Pauline O'Connell

If you still don't have any takers, I'll make a home for the stippling foot
that works on the FW. What are your favorite colors - squishies are easy to
send now that I don't have to rummage through plastic bins to get to my
fabric.

Pauline
(Happily putting her fabric away in her new cabinets in her new sewing
room.)
"DrQuilter" wrote in message
really? I offered a walking foot and a stippling foot for a similar
trade and there were no takers! mine are for a straight high shank
(worked both on an older SINGER Fashionmate, on a FW and on a Brother
NX200)....

quilter wrote:

Found a taker.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)

Old May 24th 05, 07:07 AM
DrQuilter

let me double check that it works on the FW... I know the walking foot
does.... so it should, and both worked on the Fashionmate, but I never
tried doing free motion on the FW now that I think about it

Old May 24th 05, 07:21 PM
Diana Curtis

Is the walking foot still unclaimed? Id trade a bunch of FQs for that!
Let me know.. k?
Diana

DrQuilter wrote:
really? I offered a walking foot and a stippling foot for a similar
trade and there were no takers! mine are for a straight high shank
(worked both on an older SINGER Fashionmate, on a FW and on a Brother
NX200)....

quilter wrote:

Found a taker.

Old May 25th 05, 07:48 AM
DrQuilter

yes! are you in the directory?

DrQuilter wrote:

really? I offered a walking foot and a stippling foot for a similar
trade and there were no takers! mine are for a straight high shank
(worked both on an older SINGER Fashionmate, on a FW and on a Brother
NX200)....

quilter wrote:

Found a taker.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old May 25th 05, 01:47 PM
Diana Curtis

Yes, I am. What kind of fabricy things might brighten your day?
Diana

DrQuilter wrote:
yes! are you in the directory?

DrQuilter wrote:

really? I offered a walking foot and a stippling foot for a similar
trade and there were no takers! mine are for a straight high shank
(worked both on an older SINGER Fashionmate, on a FW and on a Brother
NX200)....

quilter wrote:

Found a taker.

Old May 26th 05, 06:23 AM
DrQuilter

batiks/hand dyes are always welcome.... )
will send it this weekend. and I will also check the stippling foot in
the FW.

Old May 28th 05, 05:14 AM
Pauline O'Connell

Thanks Marissa.

Pauline

Diana Curtis wrote:

Yes, I am. What kind of fabricy things might brighten your day?
Diana

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)

Walking Foot To Give Away "long". Dixie Quilting 4 April 24th 04 03:41 PM
Walking Foot Karlee in Kansas Quilting 1 December 13th 03 09:38 PM
Generic walking foot? D&D Quilting 0 October 24th 03 11:38 AM
Generic walking foot? Debbi Quilting 3 October 23rd 03 08:43 PM
A walk(ing foot) in the park KittyG Quilting 18 October 21st 03 06:35 PM