OT - Humming Birds

Old October 2nd 03, 11:08 PM
Shirley Shone

Default OT - Humming Birds

This is wonderful to see. It is a sight that cannot be seen in UK
because we do not have humming birds. The nest was so tiny and yet of
marvellous construction.
Thanks Vicki for bringing it to our attention.
Shirley

In article , vj
writes
Humming Bird Nest

A lady found a humming bird nest and got pictures from nest
construction
through egg laying, hatching, etc., until able to leave the nest. Took
24
days from birth to flight! Very neat and the photography is good.

To view these neat pictures, click on the "link" below or cut and
paste the
address in your search window.

There are four pages to view. Click the "next page" button at the
bottom of
the first three pages.

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail...mmingBirdNest/

If you have a problem connecting, try this link:

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail...est/page2.html

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

--
Shirley Shone

Old October 3rd 03, 12:52 AM
Carol in SLC

There are four pages to view. Click the "next page" button at the
bottom of
the first three pages.

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail.com/verle33/HummingBirdNest/

That was awesome - thanks, Vicki!

Carol in SLC
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
Old October 3rd 03, 01:42 AM
Beadbimbo

OMIGOSH!! Those pictures are wonderful!!!! Thanks Vicki! You made my day!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old October 3rd 03, 04:09 AM
Beadbimbo

Lol. Ok, I have a dull life.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Beadbimbo"
:

]OMIGOSH!! Those pictures are wonderful!!!! Thanks Vicki! You made my

day!

really? wow - you're welcome!

-----------

Old October 3rd 03, 02:09 PM
Carol in SLC

i just love birds.

Me too. I spend a fair amount of time each day watching them in fact!

Old October 3rd 03, 11:28 PM
Cheryl

That was sooo cool.

My dad ( a hummer lover) really enjoyed it too...
thanks for posting!
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old February 17th 04, 06:57 PM
Harry

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:42:07 -0700, vj wrote:

[...]

Oh wow.... I really loved looking through the pages.
The wonder of nature!

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw