No Posts???

Old January 31st 12, 05:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Default No Posts???

I haven't gotten any posts today -- NONE at all. I have posts from
rctn but not rctq!! If this makes it through and someone sees it, would
you please respond to my post? Thanks & CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\___/\

Old January 31st 12, 08:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

I didn't get any either - I thought it was perhaps it was a holiday that
I didn't know about! Yours and Steven's reply to you are the only ones
I have received today.
..
In message , Tia Mary
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old January 31st 12, 10:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_3_]

I only had one yesterday and yours, Steven's and Pat's.

Very quite on the genealogy lists as well.

Hope everyone is OK.

Di
In lovely cool cool (almost cold) Victoria.

Old January 31st 12, 01:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

At least I now know it is not just me.

Ginger in CA
[sitting quietly on the side]

Old January 31st 12, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

On Jan 30, 9:56 pm, Tia wrote:
I haven't gotten any posts today -- NONE at all. I have posts from
rctn but not rctq!! If this makes it through and someone sees it, would
you please respond to my post? Thanks& CiaoMeow^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\___/\

Maybe everyone is off doing something fun & exciting -- LOL!
CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\___/\
Old January 31st 12, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I wuz quilting. The 'first' quilt for the great-grandbabyson is washed,
blocked, photographed and now all I have to do it hide it until the baby
shower. The quilt has lots of my notion of trapunto. What was I thinking?
I'll go see if my Canadian buddy will show it to you. Polly

On Jan 30, 9:56 pm, Tia wrote:
I haven't gotten any posts today -- NONE at all. I have posts from
rctn but not rctq!! If this makes it through and someone sees it, would
you please respond to my post? Thanks& CiaoMeow^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\___/\

Maybe everyone is off doing something fun & exciting -- LOL! CiaoMeow
^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\___/\

Old January 31st 12, 09:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_3_]

Can't wait to see it Polly, you do make some really lovely quilts.
Congratulations on soon to be a great grandmother.
I don't think I will ever become a grandmother - my two DDs are only
interested in four legged ones, horses, dogs, cats, one snake, two fish and
several canaries.

I love them all though.

Di

Old January 31st 12, 10:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Everyone told me not to give up hope, but with DD who has always said
she didn't want children and DDinLaw just hitting 43 I didn't believe them.

But now we are to be blessed with first (and probably only) grandchild
in June - 43 is no barrier nowdays!

I am convinced it is because I had started to sort and get rid of the
baby toys in the loft!

(You need a lot of quilty time to be a Granny!)

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

posts Taria Quilting 15 March 19th 11 12:29 AM
no new posts??? Fran Quilting 3 March 14th 07 09:05 PM
No new posts??? Kate G.[_2_] Quilting 9 March 13th 07 07:53 PM
where are all the posts? Ron & Sandy Swain Needlework 2 August 26th 03 10:52 PM
# of posts Ron & Sandy Swain Needlework 2 August 19th 03 02:32 AM