OT - Australia Day

Old January 25th 12, 08:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_3_]

Default OT - Australia Day

Wishing all Australians anywhere in the World a very Happy Australia Day.

--
Di Maloney
Vic. Australia

Old January 25th 12, 11:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Trish Brown

Di Maloney wrote:
Wishing all Australians anywhere in the World a very Happy Australia Day.

Thanks, Di! And to you too, of course! It's raining and miserable here
in N'cle, but (snicker) it's good quilting weather so I'm not
complaining. ;D

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Old January 26th 12, 12:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_3_]

I'm having a great time sorting through my stash to find something for a
'quilt' or something for a small local quilt show. It is a very lovely
sunny (but not hot) day with a cool breeze coming in through the window -
I'm loving it.

Have a great day.

Di

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
eb.com...

Old January 26th 12, 01:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leigh Harris[_3_]

Happy Australia Day! We had 42C finished off with a wonderful light display
in a thunderstorm. Very Australian. :-)

Leigh Harris
Perth, Western Australia

"Di Maloney" wrote

I'm having a great time sorting through my stash to find something for a
'quilt' or something for a small local quilt show. It is a very lovely
sunny (but not hot) day with a cool breeze coming in through the window -
I'm loving it.

"Trish Brown" wrote

Old January 27th 12, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie[_2_]

On Jan 26, 11:14*pm, "Leigh Harris" wrote:
Happy Australia Day! We had 42C finished off with a wonderful light display
in a thunderstorm. Very Australian. :-)

Leigh Harris
Perth, Western Australia

"Di Maloney" *wrote

I'm having a great time sorting through my stash to find something for a
'quilt' or something for a small local quilt show. *It is a very lovely
sunny (but not hot) day with a cool breeze coming in through the window -
I'm loving it.

"Trish Brown" wrote

Thanks, Di! And to you too, of course! It's raining and miserable here in
N'cle, but (snicker) it's good quilting weather so I'm not complaining. ;D

And from SE Queensland, we are drowning in rain! Had 200mm in the
last 24hrs mainly o/night and today. Sick of it! And that is on top
of 200mm Mon/Tues.

Bronnie on her hill.
Old January 27th 12, 05:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Glad you're having a happy day. We woke to tornado warnings and flash flood
warnings. If that wasn't ominous enough - you remember that saying about
"Red sky at dawning?" . . . well, we had a bright red sky at dawning and
another one at sunset. Scary. Clouds swarming and shifting and the sky
heavy with red. So. Happy to you all and happy that all is well here.
Polly

Old January 27th 12, 06:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di Maloney[_3_]

I shudder when I see a red sky in the morning - being an ex yachty it used
to frighten me, now I just hide in my sewing room.
I do wish it would rain though, our water tanks are slowly getting emptier
by the day.

Di
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Glad you're having a happy day. We woke to tornado warnings and flash
flood warnings. If that wasn't ominous enough - you remember that saying
about "Red sky at dawning?" . . . well, we had a bright red sky at dawning
and another one at sunset. Scary. Clouds swarming and shifting and the
sky heavy with red. So. Happy to you all and happy that all is well
here. Polly

To all you DUQ's -- Happy Australia Day ! rustqlts Quilting 6 January 29th 10 08:01 PM
Happy Australia (quilting) Day! rusty Quilting 11 January 28th 09 11:04 AM
Happy Australia Day Kiteflyer Quilting 3 January 26th 08 01:56 PM
Happy Australia Day Butterflywings Quilting 7 January 28th 07 06:46 AM
OT - Australia Day Nina Quilting 18 January 29th 04 05:34 PM