attention DiMa and Jill

Old January 4th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Default attention DiMa and Jill

How are Winston and Jack coming along? How about a short update?

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old January 5th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

Hi Carolyn,

Jut got home from the Vet's with Winston - he had his bandages changed and
they said all looked OK.

I must say thought that I am having serious problems trying to stop him from
walking - unless he can see physically see me he just stands up and cries
for me to come and let him inside.
He slept on the couch last night - the first good night's sleep I have had
since his accident. Tonight I will put a big sheet on the couch and he can
sleep there again - anything for a decent number of hours.

Over the weekend he decided that he had had enough of being couped up and
decided to leap the barriers I set in place and go for a wee in the backyard
on his own - much to my anguish when I saw him outside. Even went down steps
to do so but couldn't get back up on his own. Needless to say, he was
brought inside immediately so I could keep an eye on him.
His friend, Indy, just wants to mother him all the time.

He has to go back next week for another bandage change and when I told the
Vet what he had been doing she just rolled her eyes and said I thought you
would have trouble.

Thank you for asking.

Best wishes,
Di

m...

Old January 5th 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

JIll,

How was Jack over the weekend, I hope you have as much luck as I did with
Winston.

Old January 5th 09, 08:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

DiMa wrote:
[...]

Hehehehe... Just like our cats! Cornflake disposed of his first (soft)
plaster withing five minutes of getting home, and his first hard cast
within 24 hours! Winston is a lot bigger than a cat... You get sympathy!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old January 5th 09, 11:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Continued prayers and healing thoughts on the way. And a few gentle hugs
for Di and her family.

Old January 5th 09, 01:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 20:27:32 -0600, DiMa wrote
(in article ):

[...]

"

It's probably a good sign in a way. He's not scared and probably not in pain
if he's trying to get around on his own. Good luck keeping him quiet.

Maureen

Old January 5th 09, 05:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jill -Critter Comforts

Default attention DiMa and Jill-Update on Jack

HI All,
Thanks for asking about Jack. He's doing fine. No sign of any pain,
but today is the first day off the steroids and he'll receive them
tomorrow and that will go on until the end of the week.
This is the point last time that the pain returned, so I'll be holding
my breath. If the pain returns this time, we'll need to do the MRI to
see exactly what we're up against.
Thanks for all your all wishes and prayers.
I'm glad to hear that winston is doing well!!!!

Critter Comforts: Quilts for Homeless Animals
http://community.webtv.net/critterco...ritterComforts

Old January 5th 09, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Sandy wrote:
In article ,
(Jill -Critter Comforts) wrote:

HI All,
Thanks for asking about Jack. He's doing fine. No sign of any pain,
but today is the first day off the steroids and he'll receive them
tomorrow and that will go on until the end of the week.
This is the point last time that the pain returned, so I'll be holding
my breath. If the pain returns this time, we'll need to do the MRI to
see exactly what we're up against.
Thanks for all your all wishes and prayers.
I'm glad to hear that winston is doing well!!!!

Critter Comforts: Quilts for Homeless Animals
http://community.webtv.net/critterco...ritterComforts

So far, so good, Jill! My fingers and Bisou's paws remain crossed ....

Paws crossed here too. Run out of fingers...

ad - 'hope' by Jill tatercat Beads 2 September 29th 06 01:58 AM
ad - emergence by Jill tatercat Beads 0 July 7th 06 02:23 AM
Jill Mary in Oregon Quilting 2 March 6th 04 08:12 PM
Wow Jill!!!!! Tink Beads 4 July 26th 03 02:32 PM