Jeanne needs us now

Old January 31st 12, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle1963

Default Jeanne needs us now

I am late to this news (having been out of town since rejoining the
newsgroup). I am so sorry Jeanne. While facing a full mast is
shocking, the fact that the lymph nodes are clear is good news.

Gentle hugs,
Michelle in Wichita, KS (formerly of Nevada)

On 1/25/2012 9:32 PM, J* wrote:
returned 13 days post op to greenland clinic today for results from in-depth
study of the tissue removed with the lump. lymph nodes were clear. tissue
was not. now i need a full mast.
was not expecting that result. have to decide on reconstruct method from 3
choices. still in shock.
no idea what to do now. (
j.

How is Jeanne please? I do not know her but I do live about 45 ins
from her.
Carol in Auckland, NZ

OT Ping Jeanne and Yea! Jeanne Polly Esther[_5_] Quilting 15 July 21st 09 06:30 AM
Can't see Jeanne Michelle C[_3_] Quilting 25 May 20th 09 12:52 AM
Thank you, jeanne Polly Esther Quilting 1 July 7th 07 05:44 AM
Jeanne Don/Gen Quilting 24 October 14th 06 04:47 PM
OT Jeanne Help DJDREVNA Quilting 2 September 24th 04 09:16 PM