Flannel with a grid for design wall.

Old May 4th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Flannel with a grid for design wall.

Many moons ago someone mentioned having flannel with a grid on their design
wall. Does anyone know where this item can be purchased?

--
Niasha
If it don't kill you, it can only make you stronger!

Old May 4th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I got mine at Keepsake years ago, but I don't see it there now. I did a
search at http://www.quiltshops.com/search.htm for "flannel grid" and got
several results.

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply

Old May 4th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

PS... so does Honey Fork Fabrics and Always Quilting!

http://www.honeyforkfabrics.com/cgi-...flannel%20grid

http://www.alwaysquiltingonline.com/...flannel%20grid

Kate in MI

Old May 4th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

RCTQ wrote:
Many moons ago someone mentioned having flannel with a grid on their design
wall. Does anyone know where this item can be purchased?

I ordered mine several years ago from Hancock's of Paducah. I don't know
if they still carry it.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old May 4th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes, Hancock's of Paducah still carry it. That's where I purchased
mine. I had to wait a little longer than I would have liked, but the
quality was good and worth the extra few weeks that I had to wait.

Gillian in W.Michigan.

Old May 4th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I have a rawthur expensive one and it doesn't work. Pieces must be pinned
to it to make them stick. Having the grid is nice. Asking the Yorkie to
wipe his little wet nose over the grid to make it sticky is not an option.
He's just too short.
Do ask before you plunk out more than $40 for one if they solemnly
promise that fabric will cling to it. Polly

Old May 4th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Just ordered some from the cotton club.

--
Boca Jan
Southern Florida - land of the hurricanes

Old May 5th 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Please do let us know how yours works. I surely would love to have a
gridded one that would grab. Polly

"Boca Jan" wrote wrote PS It cost me $10.00 for one yard by 58". Shipping
was $1.50

Fleece and flannel throw- Great Christmas Gift She in PA Quilting 5 November 21st 05 03:36 PM
Design wall report Kathy Applebaum Quilting 4 October 12th 05 12:20 PM
Design wall? Sandy Foster Quilting 19 June 10th 04 12:09 AM
the best flannel? merrystitch Quilting 24 May 25th 04 02:21 PM
How to Display Fused Glass Pieces on a Wall Jeff or Lori Hultman Glass 3 February 14th 04 09:23 PM