DMC Flower Fairies

Old January 19th 04, 10:33 PM
Eira Nelson

Default DMC Flower Fairies

Am searching for flower fairy graphs--I do keep up with ebay and have
found some there. Can anyone help? Thanks Eira
Old January 19th 04, 11:13 PM
Alison

On 19 Jan 2004 14:33:44 -0800, (Eira Nelson)
wrote:

Am searching for flower fairy graphs--I do keep up with ebay and have
found some there. Can anyone help? Thanks Eira

http://www.sewandso.co.uk/cross_stitch_sale.html

If you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see several DMC Flower Fairy
charts. This is a British company and I want to recommend their
service to the US. I've bought things from them twice before and have
received each within a week.

Alison
not affiliated but a very happy customer!
Old January 19th 04, 11:57 PM
CrossStitchGal

Am searching for flower fairy graphs--I do keep up with ebay and have
found some there. Can anyone help? Thanks Eira

Try Sew&So in the U.K. I believe they stock them and I have always gotten
excellent customer service from them.

http://www.sewandso.co.uk/

( NO affiliation, yadda, yadda, yadda!)
--
Happy Stitching!
Kathy :-)
Old January 20th 04, 12:26 AM
Karen C - California

In article , Alison
writes:

I've bought things from them twice before and have
received each within a week.

Me, too! Stuff gets halfway around the globe to California quicker than I can
get it from certain US-based companies.

And Sew&So doesn't charge excessively for the overseas shipping, either.

That said, my first stop for any chart is always

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe, Guide the Hands (2d

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old January 20th 04, 09:41 AM
Donna D.

"Eira Nelson" wrote in message
om...
Am searching for flower fairy graphs--I do keep up with ebay and have
found some there. Can anyone help? Thanks Eira

I bought mine off e bay but they have them here
here are books

http://www.astitchonline.com/acatalo...ive_World.html

if you want charts try this one they are great
http://www.sewandso.co.uk/cross_stitch_sale.html

I am working off 3 books and they are really nice.
Donna

Old January 20th 04, 10:23 PM
Fred

You might try these charts but I wouldn't say they are for children.
http://www.schemipuntocroce.com/fantbosco.php

I have all of them.

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Success in one's career is no proof
and not much evidence that one is
not a dumbbell the rest of the time.

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof".
W.I.L., "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth",
"Spirit of the Full Moon"
and "+?", "+?", "+?".

Old January 21st 04, 12:28 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/20/04 5:23 PM, in article , "Fred"
wrote:

You might try these charts but I wouldn't say they are for children.
http://www.schemipuntocroce.com/fantbosco.php

I have all of them.

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Make sure Jim sees those!
Cheryl

Old January 21st 04, 01:08 AM
Rhayne

http://www.ioffer.com/shops/tyrone22...itching-405043

Found these while surfing today....

Theresa

---

Old January 23rd 04, 06:37 PM

Fred...or any others who might have an idea...This is not about fairies but
another "subject" along a stitching line. I'm looking for some very good
Male Nudes...Now I'm not talking about the Male Nude Porn but rather the
artistic Male Nude in Black and white....either in already XS form or a
photo that can be run thru something like Pattern Maker Pro. a "for
instance" I've seen one picture of a Male Nude lying on a beach with his leg
"crooked" up so you didn't get to see his various parts that would have made
it more of a Porn as opposed to an artistic piece... I would appreciate any
help that I can get to finding such a type of site for this...

Marc

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/needlemania

http://www.cyberstitchers.com/Galler...=1065918331265

Old January 23rd 04, 08:19 PM
F.James Cripwell

) writes:
Fred...or any others who might have an idea...This is not about fairies but
another "subject" along a stitching line. I'm looking for some very good
Male Nudes...Now I'm not talking about the Male Nude Porn but rather the
artistic Male Nude in Black and white....either in already XS form or a
photo that can be run thru something like Pattern Maker Pro. a "for
instance" I've seen one picture of a Male Nude lying on a beach with his leg
"crooked" up so you didn't get to see his various parts that would have made
it more of a Porn as opposed to an artistic piece... I would appreciate any
help that I can get to finding such a type of site for this...

Marc

If you are really serious, I have had great success downloading
pictures from the web, and converting them into patterns via Pattern
Maker. I find the greater the artist, the more likely it is you will get
a good pattern. Email me if you want more information.
--
Jim Cripwell.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of one's life, any