Ppd

Old April 4th 10, 07:23 PM
Neetie Neetie is offline
Junior Member

Default Ppd

I am returning to machine knitting after a long absence and find that I have forgotten a great many things. I have a brother 950i and a PPD. I have finally managed to produce a stitch pattern on the PPD but am having trouble transferring it to the knitting machine.I only have 3 patterns of my own on the machine so there shouldn't be any shortage of memory. When I follow the instructions and put in 551 then memory the error light comes on. Pressing the CE button doesn't work, the only way to get rid of the error is to disconnect everything switch everything off and start again which I have done countless times but all to no avail ! On the km panel it says that 880 will erase the whole memory.... does this include the built in patterns ?If it doesn't then perhaps removing the added patterns will do the trick but I don't want to risk losing all the built in patterns. Is there anyone out there who is "au fait" with this equipment. All suggestions gratefully received.
The most annoying thing is that I did put my pattern in, discovered a mistake, edited it on the PPD and now I am stymied!
Old April 7th 10, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
King's Crown[_3_]

"Neetie" wrote in message

[...]
Neetie

Hi Neetie,

I'd suggest you look for a group on Yahoo. There are many machine knitting
groups there and lots of expertise. I'm sure someone could help you and/or
point you in the right direction.

Groups I belong to...

knittingmachines
toyotaknitters