OT I might enjoy ironing more!

Old August 23rd 05, 02:34 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

rotflmao!!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"KJ" wrote in message
news:hpFOe.274627$_o.180526@attbi_s71...
yeah I like that one too.....but he doesn't have the "extra" feature when
he's hot.

"Debra" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:44:21 GMT, "KJ" wrote:

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm

In fact, maybe I'll do ironing for other people too!

I like this one better
http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/...oard-cover.htm
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

Old August 23rd 05, 02:58 PM
Roberta

KJ wrote:
yeah I like that one too.....but he doesn't have the "extra" feature when
he's hot.

I think that's WHY I like it better....safer in a home with small
children With the other one I would have to wait until after the
kids went to bed to iron

Roberta (in VA)

Old August 23rd 05, 04:59 PM
KJ

Of course that's a good reason. You wouldn't watch X rated movies while the
kids are up. The cover you like is more PG 13.

Old August 24th 05, 06:23 AM
DrQuilter

I also though too muscular... does't look 'natural'..... give me Brad
anytime...

the black rose wrote:

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:

I adore the Rock but not when he was wrestling. My favorite was
Scorpion King. He was so funny and so gorgeous in that movie.

Too much muscle, ick. My preference lies right in the middle between
excessively muscly and excessively skinny. Nicely-muscled but not TOO
much like a gorilla, that's the ticket. Classic runner's body is
niiiiiiice.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old August 24th 05, 12:13 PM
Roberta

DrQuilter wrote:
I also though too muscular... does't look 'natural'..... give me Brad
anytime...

I agree with not liking too muscular....for some reason I also have a
thing for guys who would probably be classified as a bit dorky

Like Jimmy Fallon - I think he's a cutie pie...

Roberta (in VA)

Old August 24th 05, 04:08 PM
the black rose

Roberta wrote:
DrQuilter wrote:

I also though too muscular... does't look 'natural'..... give me Brad
anytime...

I agree with not liking too muscular....for some reason I also have a
thing for guys who would probably be classified as a bit dorky

Like Jimmy Fallon - I think he's a cutie pie...

Roberta (in VA)

But not too skinny, either! Johnny Depp looks like a spider monkey to
me. ICK!

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old August 24th 05, 04:10 PM
the black rose

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:

Black rose would like this one better too!! Running and ducking -
Wahhhhhhh!! She's throwing spit wads at meeeeeeeeeeee!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!

*throws a spit wad*

Yer right though. Yum. Much better. Too bad the sheet doesn't
disappear like the bikini does. *sigh*

Old August 24th 05, 04:59 PM
Kate Dicey

the black rose wrote:

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:

Black rose would like this one better too!! Running and ducking -
Wahhhhhhh!! She's throwing spit wads at meeeeeeeeeeee!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!

*throws a spit wad*

Yer right though. Yum. Much better. Too bad the sheet doesn't
disappear like the bikini does. *sigh*

I still think the best way to get the ironing done in comfort is to sit
watching telly while the hubby does it...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 24th 05, 05:00 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

You are a caution GF!! LOL!!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"the black rose" wrote in message
SNIGDIBBLY wrote:

Black rose would like this one better too!! Running and ducking -
Wahhhhhhh!! She's throwing spit wads at meeeeeeeeeeee!! Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!

*throws a spit wad*

Yer right though. Yum. Much better. Too bad the sheet doesn't disappear
like the bikini does. *sigh*

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human
Relations
2005 BOMs: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blackrosequilts/my_photos

OT Ironing Board [email protected] Quilting 9 May 12th 05 03:35 AM
Cats & Ironing Boards do NOT Mix ;) Magic Mood Jeep© Needlework 13 March 2nd 05 04:34 AM
Ironing board material jtsnow Quilting 8 December 6th 04 02:51 PM
Quality ironing board cover Sewing 11 February 24th 04 07:03 PM
Cutting Table Ironing Cover teleflora Quilting 2 September 25th 03 02:23 AM