Updated pics on Webshots

Old October 2nd 12, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default Updated pics on Webshots

Howdy!
Susan, thank you! So many, many pretty things to see
and admire.
Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy

On 9/25/12 10:06 AM, in article , "Susan
Torrens" wrote:

I needed some "mindless" sewing to do, so I went hunting in my "panel"
collection. I managed to find flannel in my stash to coordinate with
the four kids/baby panels, and they are happily waiting for a new home.
I've also pulled fabric from my stash to use for my guild's BOM program,
and completed the first block for both projects.
This year, if we keep up with the BOM issued each month, we will finish
with a 66 inch square quilt top by June. There are two designs - one
easier and one more challenging. I thought it would be fun to make
both! I have pictures of the large medallion blocks on my blog....

Updated pics on Webshots Roberta[_3_] Quilting 0 September 27th 12 04:45 PM
Webshots updated maryd Quilting 8 February 28th 05 04:56 PM
Webshots Updated Charlotte Hippen Quilting 15 February 21st 05 11:35 PM
Updated my Webshots. Queen of Squishies Quilting 4 August 12th 03 04:02 PM