Seeking Internet Quilt Shop Feedback

Old September 27th 12, 04:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL[_2_]

Default Seeking Internet Quilt Shop Feedback

I think I found "the" fabric for the back of a wedding quilt. It is
at http://www.abbimays.com/

Does anyone have expereince with this vendor? It seems to be based in
Michigan but may be an ponline only store.

And the fabric is this:

http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...It em_Id=3515

The front of the quilt is snowy and blue, in the bride's colors. The
groom's favorite color is red.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Mary
Old September 27th 12, 04:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Can't say specifically about abbimays; never been there. But - my experience
with online fabric shopping has been very happy. The fabric you've chosen
is just simply adorable but please do, even if you are a die-hard
non-washer: run this one through a wash/dry cycle. Reds can not be
trusted. Polly

Old September 27th 12, 06:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

I noticed they only have 7 yards- better hurry before it sells out! (Is 7 yards enough for the backing?)

It's really cute!

Leslie & The Furbabies in hot, humid, stormy MO.

Old September 27th 12, 12:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Good call, Leslie. I only saw how just very cute it is. Polly

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote

Old September 27th 12, 01:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

AHhhh. Guess what I found?
http://www.rentedmulequilts.com/cgi-...&pid=1#y0807-4
has the fabric for $ 6.80 per yard. May not be the same one. Polly

Old September 27th 12, 04:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

Haven't used AbbiMays, but have used Fabric Shack
which shows the penguins for $7.27 per yard.
http://tinyurl.com/9v3xwyp
I really like Fabric Shack; they're fast and accurate.

Also see the penguins at D's Sewing Center for $5.18 per yard;
I've shopped online w/ D's.
http://tinyurl.com/92jjb45
Have shopped much more often at Fabric Shack.

What a cute idea for a wedding quilt.

Cheers!
Ragmop/Sandy

On 9/26/12 10:17 PM, in article ,
"Mary in Rock Island IL" wrote:

I think I found "the" fabric for the back of a wedding quilt. It is
at
http://www.abbimays.com/

Does anyone have expereince with this vendor? It seems to be based in
Michigan but may be an ponline only store.

And the fabric is this:

http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...asp?Store_Id=9
20&Page_Id=23&Item_Id=3515

Old September 27th 12, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

No idea about this shop, but the fabric is totally cute!
Roberta in D

Old September 28th 12, 12:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL[_2_]

Thanks Sandy (and everyone else who responded).

I ordered from D's Sewing Center.

Fingers crossed!

Mary

"Mary in Rock Island IL" wrote:

I think I found "the" fabric for the back of a wedding quilt. It is
at
http://www.abbimays.com/

Does anyone have expereince with this vendor? It seems to be based in
Michigan but may be an ponline only store.

And the fabric is this:

http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...asp?Store_Id=9
20&Page_Id=23&Item_Id=3515

The front of the quilt is snowy and blue, in the bride's colors. The
groom's favorite color is red.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Mary

Great Internet Shop Service WitchyStitcher Quilting 3 September 13th 07 01:02 AM
quilt gift feedback Taria Quilting 2 June 19th 05 11:27 PM
internet quilt show YvetteMichele Quilting 0 May 5th 05 08:23 PM
Puzzle Quilt Feedback Mardi Quilting 7 March 2nd 04 12:35 PM
I looking for internet shop!! Jaeni Marketplace 0 November 10th 03 10:45 PM