Joann storw coupon?

Old September 20th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MAmadurk

Default Joann storw coupon?

Some kind soul here regularly posts a link for a printable coupon to use in
the JoAnn's STORE (Not for ordering on-line)---now that I'm heading there,
of course I don't see that link. Anybody happen to know where I might find
that?

Thankyousoverymuch!
MAmadurk

--
I don't consider myself a book collector. I just have books,
the way one has air to breathe. -N. Hilyard

I cannot live without books. -Thomas Jefferson

Old September 20th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kiteflyer

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0620x1s/c...l?r=0598329530

Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\

JoAnn coupon? Debi Weber Quilting 1 August 12th 05 09:45 AM
Joann coupon 50% off Michele In IL Quilting 1 April 2nd 05 02:07 AM
50% Joann coupon Sharon Gates Quilting 4 December 3rd 04 01:36 AM
New Joann Coupon is here! nana2b Quilting 1 August 21st 04 10:09 PM