2 new pieces up

Old June 7th 04, 10:40 PM
Marissa Undercofler

Default 2 new pieces up

Please follow the link under my sig to the beaded works album if you would
like to see. It is the PolyClay Pendant Necklace and the Rose Quartz Rose
Pendant Necklace.

Feedback would be appreciated.

---------------------------
Marissa Undercofler -- Marissa's Creations
To see finished pieces:
http://groups.msn.com/MarissasBeaded...f/shoebox.msnw

Old June 7th 04, 10:44 PM
Marissa Undercofler

It appears that my MSN group where I keep my pictures at is having problems,
and won't show anything past the link under my sig. You can click the links
to other albums, but it won't show any pictures.

I will have to find a new place for my pics for now, but that will have to
wait until later, since I need to make dinner.

Sorry for the inconvience.
Marissa

Old June 7th 04, 10:47 PM
Marissa Undercofler

Well scratch that. It is working. My internet must be slow this afternoon,
because normally it comes up in just a few seconds, and this time it took
more than a minute.

So it does work, if it seems slow I apologize, but it is MSN and the space
is free so I can't do anything about it except make a backup place to put
pics.

---------------------------

Old June 8th 04, 12:20 AM
Debbie B

That's really pretty

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Marissa Undercofler" wrote in message
Please follow the link under my sig to the beaded works album if you would
like to see. It is the PolyClay Pendant Necklace and the Rose Quartz Rose
Pendant Necklace.

Feedback would be appreciated.

---------------------------
Marissa Undercofler -- Marissa's Creations
To see finished pieces:
http://groups.msn.com/MarissasBeaded...f/shoebox.msnw

---

Old June 8th 04, 12:21 AM
Debbie B

I was able to see all of them individually.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

Old June 8th 04, 06:51 PM
ally

In article , Marissa Undercofler
writes
Please follow the link under my sig to the beaded works album if you would
like to see. It is the PolyClay Pendant Necklace and the Rose Quartz Rose
Pendant Necklace.

Feedback would be appreciated.

---------------------------
Marissa Undercofler -- Marissa's Creations
To see finished pieces:
http://groups.msn.com/MarissasBeaded...f/shoebox.msnw

Lovely. Particularly the polyclay pendant. Did you make the beads?
:-)
--
ally
website: www.alcom.demon.co.uk
Old June 8th 04, 08:45 PM
Marissa Undercofler

No I didn't, I forgot to put in descriptions with the beads used and who
made the beads. The poly clay pendant and leaves were made my Valerie (not
sure of her last name, her justbeads id is: m2ir8), and the lampwork
(whitish pink) on the Rose Quartz Pendant, were made by Kandice (Air & Earth
Designs). The other beads used were 6mm White Opal and Violet Austrian
Crystals, 11/0 Strawberry Opal, Grass Green Opal, Lilac Opal Giltlined, and
White Ceylon seedbeads on the Poly Clay pendant necklace, and 4mm Swarovski
Black Pearls, 4mm Crystal and Jet Black Austrian Crystals, 11/0 Pink Chiffon
Opal Giltlined seedbeads, 6mm Rose Czech Glass rondells, medium sized pewter
fairy, and a 40mm Carved Rose Quartz Rose on the Rose Quartz Pendant
necklace.

Thank you everyone for your comments.

Marissa