Lucille

Old August 30th 03, 11:49 PM
Pat Porter

Default Lucille

I can`t find the original header, Lucille, but had the following brought to
my attention. Before I quote that though, I really thought you understood
English better than Mirjam. It would appear that, in fact, YOU were the one
who referred to Jews being "hated and persecuted" in Europe, which was what
led me, in curiosity to wonder WHY? The only "generalisation" I made, if
such it was, was a complimentary one in any case.

So think again just who is writing nonsense here. All I asked was a civil
answer to a civil question. You have no cause at all to be angry. (Not that
that`s ever stopped you before, LOL!)

So calm down and read it again.

Pat P. (Shaking in her shoes at Lucille`s "anger", naturally!)

For heaven's sake Pat--When will you learn that saying something like:
"back
to the old "everyone hated them" statement is just another way to
aggravate
the situation. You are making a generalization that I wouldn't dare to
make
saying "everyone." Just for once read your history about the pogroms
in
Russia, or the misery perpetuated on Jews (and Gypsies and anyone who
was
just a little different) over the centuries and think before you write
such
nonsense.

Personally I'm beyond being angry at you for such stupid remarks. I
think
you are sadly in need of a life beyond this newsgroup.

Lucille

"Pat Porter" wrote in message

"Lucille" wrote in message
et...
There are more Jews in New York City than in Israel because Jewish

people
have been thrown out of their homes for centuries before there was

an
Israel
for them to go to. And you're forgetting that Israel is a tiny

country,
surrounded by enemies who won't allow Jewish people in. Many of

them
settled in New York because it was the first place they came to when

they
got off steerage on the ships that brought them. They left in

droves
from
Eastern European countries that hated them, tortured them and didn't

allow
them freedom; even before Hitler.

And lest you forget, most of the Jewish people who live in the

United
States
consider themselves Americans and just because we would like to see

peace
in
Israel doesn't make us any less dedicated to the American way of

life.
Lucille

"toni ferrick" wrote in message
I have 2 questions--I know they are dumb but I just have to ask?

1. Why are there more jews in NYC than in Israel?
2. Why can't we just leave them alone and let Israel defend

themselves
how
they see fit? They did fine the last time.
"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

There we go, back to the old "everyone hated them" statement. My

question
is, and always has been - WHY? (I know for a fact they`re not all like
Mirjam, not by any stretch of the imagination!). I think it`s possibly
because they seem so good at everything they attempt (generally

speaking,
that is) Rather like the Scots who always seem so good at Medicine,
Engineering, Finance, etc.

Pat P

--
Do not worry about tomorrow`s troubles. Today has enough troubles of it`s
own.

Old August 31st 03, 11:46 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Mrs PP
This is not the first time you quote this rather Anti-Semitic phrase,
May i remind you that your Countryman David Irving has been Judged and
punished in an ENGLISH Court By an English Judge , just for this kind
of statements.
We could of course remind you the British also were Thrown out of the
many countries they ruled in, does this mean that they are hated, by
al this countries?
I really am not going to give you , a [ probably well needed] history
lesson, beacause you don`t learn, You only know how to grab at
sentences , and repeat your incitive sentences.
And since you insist on not learning, and since your sociological
historical Sight is blocked, to changes all over the world. I can only
wish you to live happy and healthy to see, Your country and other
countries go through the Big Cultural change they are already going
through.
I can`t find the original header, Lucille, but had the following brought to
my attention. Before I quote that though, I really thought you understood
English better than Mirjam. It would appear that, in fact, YOU were the one
who referred to Jews being "hated and persecuted" in Europe, which was what
led me, in curiosity to wonder WHY? The only "generalisation" I made, if
such it was, was a complimentary one in any case.

As to your constant complaint about not being understood, Maybe you
should either use `Neater, more acceptable terminologies, or maybe
learn more languages, so others `can` understand you, the way you want
to be understood. .
So think again just who is writing nonsense here. All I asked was a civil
answer to a civil question. You have no cause at all to be angry. (Not that
that`s ever stopped you before, LOL!)

Well , here is a very civil question from me? why don`t you stop with
this posts??? why can`t you just write about your life , your craft,
Why do you always have to write against or about other people`s life
and history?
So calm down and read it again.

What a rude selfrighteous comment. it is hard to calm down with you
expressions,
Pat P. (Shaking in her shoes at Lucille`s "anger", naturally!)

you are unbelieable
Thank you pp , for teaching me and others that

Old August 31st 03, 11:51 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Sorry i see i sent this note unfinnished
Thank you pp , for teaching me and others that unreasonable hatred has
no borders. That according to you if people do not bow to YOUR
sterotyping of them ,, they are to blame for not being it.
And as to your civil or rhetorical questions i can return a hundred ,
i don`t , because you show your ignorance , as to other races ,
religions or any other liberal modern idea.
mirjam
Old August 31st 03, 06:51 PM
Pat Porter

Oh dear - did she say that again? Well, of course it`s true - as any nation
ruling a nation not it`s own is always hated. It was interesting, though,
that Bernie Grant, MOP, one of the reddest of the red, and one of out first
black MPs., said in parliament that the countries of the Commonwealth had
never been so well run as when the British were in control. Most unexpected
coming from a man like that!

Pat P.

"Dr. Brat" wrote in message
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

We could of course remind you the British also were Thrown out of the
many countries they ruled in, does this mean that they are hated, by
al this countries?

At the time that they were being thrown out, the British certainly were
hated by many of the residents of all these countries. How could you
doubt it? Your own Menachem Begin used violence against the British to
get them out. I don't believe that anyone uses violence without there
being some element of hatred.

Elizabeth
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Old August 31st 03, 10:23 PM
Lucille

Would you mind very much changing the heading of this message. What in hell
does this have to do with me?
Lucille

Old September 1st 03, 08:22 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I apologogise Lucille i answered Mrs PP~S letter that was under this
header [= your name ] and than sent half a letter by mistake and this
was the end part of first letter/answer.
mirjam

Old September 1st 03, 08:57 PM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

YES PP and i wil say it again and again and again until you stop
talking about Jews , And other minority or Isrealies,,
YOU stop than i will stop reacting .
Oh dear - did she say that again? Well, of course it`s true - as any nation
ruling a nation not it`s own is always hated. It was interesting, though,
that Bernie Grant, MOP, one of the reddest of the red, and one of out first
black MPs., said in parliament that the countries of the Commonwealth had
never been so well run as when the British were in control. Most unexpected
coming from a man like that!

Pat P.

Well After you emptied those countries of their nature resources ,
robbed their artifacts and some of their relics and destroyed their
original native cultures and religions , and social structures , no
wonder they could not run themselves well .
mirjam ,