AD: Chainmaking Kits & Lampwork on Ebay

Old June 19th 04, 07:31 PM
The Bead Goddess

Default AD: Chainmaking Kits & Lampwork on Ebay

I've been out for awhile, but I finally got back into getting my stuff
together and getting posted on Ebay!!!

I have some BRAND NEW Chainmaking kits on Ebay - these are great if
you want to learn chainmaking, they are the instructions I teach with,
you get everything you need (minus pliers) to make awesome chain
jewelry.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dl...=be adgoddess

Right now I have listed:

Japanese Chain
Jen's Pend's Chain
Wedding Knot Chain

Also - I haven't been able to lampwork as much as I'd like... but I
got what I currently have available (including a very special sinature
collection bead) up on ebay - again the link is:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dl...=be adgoddess

If you are looking for jumprings, I have some of those up too - and
some 3 hole bali spacers....

Go take a look - let me know what you think of the kits.... they are
brand new for me to offer - after much request - here they are

Hugs all!!!

Lynda
http://www.thebeadgoddess.com
Old June 19th 04, 08:42 PM
Dr. Sooz

Lynda, about this bead -- what does "jubillee'd to hates" mean? Lampworking
tems boggle my mind.
~~
Sooz
Old June 19th 04, 11:05 PM
Kandice Seeber

I'll take a stab at it - I think she might mean jubilee'd to Hades - or you
know - jubilee'd to hell. Lots and lots of jubilee. Don't know what
technique jubilee is though. It could be a freference to the
transparent scrolls and dots on top of the bead. People call that different
things sometimes. Paulette calls it bejeweled.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 20th 04, 06:05 PM
The Bead Goddess

Hey Sooz -
Jubilee'd is a term that I use in my lampworking for my Jubilee
Series. Everyone does swirls and dots, but mine (I've been told) are
just a bit different. I came with the term Jubilee, because it
reminded me of a celebration.

That bead - Kandic is right - My spelling is horrid... it's Jubilee'd
to hades! it's just got swirls alll over it.

Hope you like them,
Hugs,
Old June 20th 04, 06:40 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh, okay -- the term "jubilee" wasn't anything I'd heard before. And the
apostrophe threw me off -- it's really "jubileed" if you're using it as a past
tense verb. "hates" kind of weirded me out, too.

Old June 21st 04, 12:25 AM
Cheri2Star

it's really "jubileed" if you're using it as a past
tense verb. "hates" kind of weirded me out, too.

Except of course, jubilee is a noun, according to Dictionary.com. Perhaps she
meant jubilated? I was totally confused too!
Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old June 21st 04, 07:02 AM
Dr. Sooz

Except of course, jubilee is a noun, according to Dictionary.com. Perhaps
she
meant jubilated? I was totally confused too!

See, this was my point, though I wasn't really clear about it. She's hoping to
sell to potential customers, yet using terms that make no sense to the general
public (not even those of us who know lampwork), and including the word hate(s)
in her auction copy. These are things I'd avoid -- You want to be as clear as
possible, for one thing. Making up one's own terms isn't a good idea, because
first-time customers will be confused ------and move on to the next seller.
And having the word hate there -- even as a typo -- you want to be more
careful!

Does anyone proofread their auction copy? Everywhere I look on eBay, it's a
total mess.
~~
Sooz

Old June 22nd 04, 06:06 AM
Kalera Stratton

Lynda, I was just at your website and your beads are gorgeous... but YOU
are the real showstopper! You look fantastic!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay