AD: Fiber Sampler Mania Samplers Sets from 18 to 69 Yards

Old September 13th 03, 06:18 PM
Spot

Default AD: Fiber Sampler Mania Samplers Sets from 18 to 69 Yards

Hello Everyone,

I have lots of packs up for bid and many of them on sale with prices
starting at 2.49.
To see everything at any time check out my about me page .
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/i_am_spot_the_cat/

Shown below are the sampler packs and some of the new packs. All sampler
packs consist of 1 yard of assorted different fibers. They are limited and
quantity and I usually only make up 4 sets and once that assortment is gone
you won't see it again.

As always:
- Combined shipping is welcome when making 1 final payment for all your
auctions
- You are welcome to take your time and browse I will combine shipping on
all items bid on and paid for in a 10 day period.
- Quick Fast Shipping

Thank you
Celeste - CatScraps

SAMPLER MANIA
8 Yard Blue Sampler
10 Yare Purple Sampler
60 Yard Sampler
69 Yard Sampler
40 Yard Sampler
18 Yards Sunset Eyelash Fibers

NEW FIBER PACKS
Mommys Makeup Fibers
Sherbert Fibers
Berry Berry Fibers
Wool Accent Packs

/\_/\
('o')
_(,,)(,,)___)________SpotTheCat
Celeste
Come along a join our scrapbook group at -

Check out my Ebay auctions for scrapbook supplies at
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/i_am_spot_the_cat/
For even better deals look at my Yahoo Auctions
http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/brionccc
Kidney 96
In the average time it takes an American to drive to work 45 minutes.
At least 1 person dies! waiting for a life saving transplant.

Get your organ donor card today! at the ~~~~ Transplant Resource Page ~~~~
http://www.TransplantResourcePage.com
85 pages done in 2003