FA: KPM porcelain plaque, "The 3 Fates"

Old October 4th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc,rec.antiques,rec.antiques.marketplace,rec.crafts.pottery
Debra[_2_]

Default FA: KPM porcelain plaque, "The 3 Fates"

http://snipr.com/3Fates

Old October 4th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc,rec.antiques.marketplace,rec.crafts.pottery
[email protected]

Debra wrote:
http://snipr.com/3Fates

Please stop spamming the group rec.antiques with your auction ads.
Rec.antiques is a discussion only group and its charter doesn't allow
any commercial, for sale, want to buy, or especially for auction ads.
Please remove us from your cross-posts.
Old October 8th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc,rec.antiques,rec.antiques.marketplace,rec.crafts.pottery
DKat

Default ! EBAY Fraud (3 fates)

This spam mail led me to go to the site and try to send a message directly
to the sender that the email was inappropriate for the news groups. I
thereby found out that someone had hijacked my ebay account. I don't
believe that this spam in connected to the ebay fraud. I just would not
have found out about it without the spam so I am in the odd position of
being grateful to the spammer. Having said that - I suggest that you all
check your ebay account if you have one and make sure has not been taken
over by someone else (they change your ID and then send out mail using your
registered email address).

I am fastideous about security. I have a virus checker that is upgraded
every day. I use a firewall. I never respond to phishing or spam. I
always go through what I think are secure sites (which is why I went to ebay
to contact this poster).

Just thought a heads up was in order.

Donna

Old October 8th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc,rec.antiques,rec.antiques.marketplace,rec.crafts.pottery
Kris Baker

"DKat" wrote in message
[...]

How would they hijack your account, without you never
having responded to a phish?

NO ONE responds to a phish. Really. Because they
always believe they are responding to something genuine.

Kris