Trying again

Old June 22nd 14, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Default Trying again

having trouble sending today.
Am I here?
Hello
hello
hhheeeeeeellllllooooooo

Butterfly (keeps saying my LINES are too long/)
Old June 22nd 14, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

On 22/06/14 22:03, Butterfly-Wings wrote:
having trouble sending today.
Am I here?
Hello
hello
hhheeeeeeellllllooooooo

Butterfly (keeps saying my LINES are too long/)

Hello, I see you

Janner
France

Old June 22nd 14, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley

On 22/06/2014 21:03, Butterfly-Wings wrote:
having trouble sending today.
Am I here?
Hello
hello
hhheeeeeeellllllooooooo

Butterfly (keeps saying my LINES are too long/)

I see you too

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 22nd 14, 09:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Butterfly-Wings" wrote in message ...

having trouble sending today.
Am I here?
Hello
hello
hhheeeeeeellllllooooooo

Butterfly (keeps saying my LINES are too long/)

You are seen in HOT SC!

Barbara

Old June 23rd 14, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Sunday, June 22, 2014 2:03:33 PM UTC-6, Butterfly-Wings wrote:
having trouble sending today.

Am I here?

Hello

hello

hhheeeeeeellllllooooooo

Hello Butterfly-Wings,

Try rebooting your computer as this might help. Mine also goes all over the place doing weird things and I just pull the plug, then plug it in again and it reboots the darn thing.
Sandy$ in Idaho
Butterfly (keeps saying my LINES are too long/)

Old June 24th 14, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

it keeps telling me I have over 54 characters so it won't send!
Trying again today
Butterfly

Old June 24th 14, 03:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Looks like today is a better day
Butterfly (Dinner time, hamburger and slow all day cooked beans YUM!

Old June 30th 14, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!
Me, too, trying again to send you an e', Butterfly.
Following the instructions, placing a DASH between your first name & Wings,
my 3 attempts have failed.
Miss you!
Ragmop/Sandy
p.s quilting away in sickeningly sunny north Texas

Old July 1st 14, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat on the Green

If you mean you have tried a 'hyphen dash' Ragmop, I think the dash in
Butterfly's addy is an underline dash.
I hope it is right, but I am writing from memory g ...

Pat on the green
..