Trying to contact Linda and the Gang in SF?

Old May 18th 07, 08:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Trying to contact Linda and the Gang in SF?

Hi - I'm trying to get in touch with Linda Campbell. Does anyone know
of her whereabouts? I lost touch in my move back to the UK and can't
get her on the old e-mail address. If anyone has any info I'd really
appreciate it.
Thanks and happy quilting
Sally

Old May 18th 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Get in touch with Kathy A or Ragmop. They might be in
contact with Linda, Fifi, and the Gang. She was in the
BB Swap Group last year, and those two usually
participate too. I do wish she'd post here again ...
the Gang is a real Hoot!
PAT in VA/USA

Old May 18th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi - I'm trying to get in touch with Linda Campbell. Does anyone know
of her whereabouts? I lost touch in my move back to the UK and can't
get her on the old e-mail address. If anyone has any info I'd really
appreciate it.
Thanks and happy quilting
Sally

She's over on the baseball swap. You can post a message over there
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baseballswap) asking her to contact you, or I
can do it for you.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Old May 18th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On 18 May, 15:23, "Kathy Applebaum"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi - I'm trying to get in touch with Linda Campbell. Does anyone know
of her whereabouts? I lost touch in my move back to the UK and can't
get her on the old e-mail address. If anyone has any info I'd really
appreciate it.
Thanks and happy quilting
Sally

She's over on the baseball swap. You can post a message over there
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baseballswap) asking her to contact you, or I
can do it for you.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps
/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Thanks for helping out - I knew somebody would know how to track her
down!
Sally

Old May 18th 07, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

wrote in message
ups.com...
On 18 May, 15:23, "Kathy Applebaum"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi - I'm trying to get in touch with Linda Campbell. Does anyone know
of her whereabouts? I lost touch in my move back to the UK and can't
get her on the old e-mail address. If anyone has any info I'd really
appreciate it.
Thanks and happy quilting
Sally

She's over on the baseball swap. You can post a message over there
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baseballswap) asking her to contact you,
or I
can do it for you.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps
/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Thanks for helping out - I knew somebody would know how to track her
down!
Sally

Message posted for you on the baseball swap.

Old May 19th 07, 08:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On 18 May, 21:18, "Kathy Applebaum"
wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On 18 May, 15:23, "Kathy Applebaum"
wrote:
wrote in message

groups.com...

[...]

remove the obvious to reply- Hide quoted text -

I've found her - thanks so much Kathy. I'm going to be staying in
Sausalito again for a couple of weeks in June and hope to meet up with
Linda again (she knows the greatest places to eat!).
Sally

Old May 19th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

wrote in message
oups.com...

I've found her - thanks so much Kathy. I'm going to be staying in
Sausalito again for a couple of weeks in June and hope to meet up with
Linda again (she knows the greatest places to eat!).
Sally

Just double checking here -- Linda posted on the baseball swap that her
reply to you bounced. You did get her message okay, right? If not, let me
know. She's authorized me to pass along her e-mail to you if you need it.

Old May 20th 07, 08:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On 19 May, 16:46, "Kathy Applebaum"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

I've found her - thanks so much Kathy. I'm going to be staying in
Sausalito again for a couple of weeks in June and hope to meet up with
Linda again (she knows the greatest places to eat!).
Sally

Just double checking here -- Linda posted on the baseball swap that her
reply to you bounced. You did get her message okay, right? If not, let me
know. She's authorized me to pass along her e-mail to you if you need it.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps
/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Kathy - I did receive Linda's e-mail - thanks. I have a new e-mail
address but the old one is still activated. Perhaps that's why it
bounced. Anyway, I've got Linda's e-mail but if I have any trouble,
if you don't mind, I'll get in touch with you.

Old May 20th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 19 May, 16:46, "Kathy Applebaum"
wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

I've found her - thanks so much Kathy. I'm going to be staying in
Sausalito again for a couple of weeks in June and hope to meet up with
Linda again (she knows the greatest places to eat!).
Sally

Just double checking here -- Linda posted on the baseball swap that her
reply to you bounced. You did get her message okay, right? If not, let me
know. She's authorized me to pass along her e-mail to you if you need it.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps
/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Kathy - I did receive Linda's e-mail - thanks. I have a new e-mail
address but the old one is still activated. Perhaps that's why it
bounced. Anyway, I've got Linda's e-mail but if I have any trouble,
if you don't mind, I'll get in touch with you.

Glad the connection got made!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Hey gang just test something. I love my doggie Yarn 9 September 18th 05 02:27 PM
Hey gang. Doggirl3 Yarn 7 July 11th 05 05:53 AM
Hi gang, I'm home Norma Yarn 27 March 8th 05 01:02 PM
OT Linda.....Contact me IBS-Pompano Laurie Beads 0 February 5th 05 08:40 PM
Houston Gang Marcella Tracy Peek Quilting 3 October 24th 03 12:38 AM