Ot a bit tired

Old August 25th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Ot a bit tired

I owe many of you private thank yous, but i am a bit tire i think the
overwhemity of the time of Alarms and rockets falling , and the
uncertainty of staying alive , is now sinking in a bit, i walk as
much as i can Outside, meet people , and try to sleep it out. it
feels a bit like a Heavy flue,
mirjam

Old August 25th 06, 11:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Joan in CT

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
I owe many of you private thank yous, but i am a bit tire i think the
overwhemity of the time of Alarms and rockets falling , and the
uncertainty of staying alive , is now sinking in a bit, i walk as
much as i can Outside, meet people , and try to sleep it out. it
feels a bit like a Heavy flue,
mirjam

Mirjam - you have been a real trouper over the past weeks, please
continue to take care of yourself. You have been through a real trauma
and will not forget quickly. It will take time. Be selfish and take
whatever time you need to heal.
Joan

Old August 25th 06, 12:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Dear Mirjam,

Don't feel like you *owe* anything. We are your friends, and we care.
I'm just glad to know you are still posting and you can occassionally
crack a joke. As Joan said, you've been through a major trauma. Take
care of yourself. I pray that with time, you will feel better. I
realize the situation there is uncertain, but at least you have a bit
of time now to rest and get fresh air. Don't feel like you need to
reply, just know, positive thoughts and prayers are coming to you from
a world away, deep in Mississippi.

Hugs,

Hesira

Old August 25th 06, 01:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
I owe many of you private thank yous, but i am a bit tire i think the
overwhemity of the time of Alarms and rockets falling , and the
uncertainty of staying alive , is now sinking in a bit, i walk as
much as i can Outside, meet people , and try to sleep it out. it
feels a bit like a Heavy flue,

I would say it is shock, or reaction setting in, Mirjam. Just try to take
things easy, and don't overdo, or you could end up really ill.
You are in my prayers.
Higs,
Katherine

Old August 25th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BB

Mirjam,

Rest as much as you can. Let yourself heal. That's what is important!

BB

Old August 25th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Midwest poster

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
I owe many of you private thank yous, but i am a bit tire i think the
overwhemity of the time of Alarms and rockets falling , and the
uncertainty of staying alive , is now sinking in a bit, i walk as
much as i can Outside, meet people , and try to sleep it out. it
feels a bit like a Heavy flue,
mirjam

As hard as it is, you should try to slow down and rest more until you are
feeling better. Do take care of yourself.

--
Jan in MN

Old August 25th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Stella Fenley

Take care Mirjam ,you have been very brave through an ordeal ,take it slow
,you will get stronger every day.

Stella

Old August 25th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
ILovemyDoggie.

Joan in CT wrote:
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
I owe many of you private thank yous, but i am a bit tire i think the
overwhemity of the time of Alarms and rockets falling , and the
uncertainty of staying alive , is now sinking in a bit, i walk as
much as i can Outside, meet people , and try to sleep it out. it
feels a bit like a Heavy flue,
mirjam

Mirjam - you have been a real trouper over the past weeks, please
continue to take care of yourself. You have been through a real trauma
and will not forget quickly. It will take time. Be selfish and take
whatever time you need to heal.
Joan

Agree with Joan Mirjam, take all the time to heal and that you got a
friend here, too. I'm just real glad that you are still ok. Just keep
safe and take care of yourself and take care of the cat too. Also glad
that you are stilll able to write to us to let us know that you are ok
always.
Pam-Doggirl3
http://community.webtv.net/doggirl3/Doggirl3sList
http://www.brailleschool.net-braille related learning for sighted & the
blind.

Old August 25th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Hallo Joan
thank you for the compliment ,,,i suddenly remembered where i heard
this word `trouper`, for the first time , Years ago in Manchester UK,
i thought it jolly funny than ,, saw in my imagination all this TROUPS
of people walking with TIN Drums ......

Mirjam - you have been a real trouper over the past weeks, please
continue to take care of yourself.

I continue to enjoy every moment , and laugh with everything ,but keep
being serious.
You have been through a real trauma

Alas with all the terror we went through before , and the several wars
we had ,, i think at time that we are already immune to trauma.
The nice girsl who helps me clean the house every second week was here
in the first Falls , she said i so calmly told her to go to the
shelter, while i picked both our purses , that it helped her to react
like this the reast of the war...
and will not forget quickly.

I think i am am more annoyed by the Threats of The Iranian. For myself
i have again seen why i value life , hate violence, and am proud that
we can deffend ourselves,,,, i also am FULL with energy and
determination to make more art and finnish my book ,
And MOst of ALL I AM SOOOOOO thankful to all you wonderful people
suport ,, Thank you thank you
mirjam
Old August 26th 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Thank you Hesira, it is not a matter of owing , but as a good and wise
local friend said , "it was a [in many ways] a moment of truth". And i
really appreciate all of you who could find in their hearts the
compassion to give some good thoughts.
mirjam

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
I owe many of you private thank yous, but i am a bit tire i think the
overwhemity of the time of Alarms and rockets falling , and the
uncertainty of staying alive , is now sinking in a bit, i walk as
much as i can Outside, meet people , and try to sleep it out. it
feels a bit like a Heavy flue,
mirjam

Italian Greaseballs, she wants to grasp tired hats for Elisa's sunshine, Hungover Tired Animal. David Formosa (aka ? the Platypussy) Knots 0 May 4th 06 07:54 AM
Ot very tired Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 16 March 24th 06 09:52 AM
way tired, not OT Terbear Quilting 4 July 24th 05 06:54 PM
OT - Whine and Rant, Long and feel free to ignore Sharon Harper Quilting 66 June 16th 05 05:05 AM