Left Handers

Old February 19th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Left Handers

Hi ladies, are any of u left handed knitters and crocheters?- I am and was
wondering how many other molly dukes were out there.- Allie from down under
(Melb)

Old February 19th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

abutteriss wrote:
Hi ladies, are any of u left handed knitters and crocheters?- I am
and was wondering how many other molly dukes were out there.- Allie
from down under (Melb)

I am not from down under, nor am I a leftie, but I wanted to welcome you to
RCTY.

Higs,
Katherine

Old February 19th 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Allie and welcome to the group, there are lefties on here and some from
Aus
cheers....Cher

Old February 19th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi abutteriss. I am predominately a Lefty, but knit right handed as
my mother taught me. Other than that..all other crafts Left, as
crochet, sewing, needlework etc. I live in Eastern Canada and want to
welcome you to the group.

Old February 19th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Welcome to the group.

I am a true lefty but I do knit and crochet right-handed.

Darlene in Toronto

Old February 19th 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Allie! I'm not left-handed (my oldest sister is and says she is "the
only one in her right mind" in the family. LOL) and I'm from Ontario,
Canada.... but I just wanted to welcome you to the RCTY Family! )

Gemini

Old February 19th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"abutteriss" wrote in message
Hi ladies, are any of u left handed knitters and crocheters?- I am and
was wondering how many other molly dukes were out there.- Allie from down
under (Melb)

Hi, Allie!
Welcome to rcty!
I'm very ambidextrous, I write left-handed, knit, crochet and tat
right-handed, pitch a ball overhand left-handed, but underhand
right-handed, swing a bat right-handed, and use knife and fork
interchangeably!
Hugs,
Noreen
in middle Tennessee, USA

Old February 19th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

We-ell, YES!
But that's just a small part of my 'charm', heeheehee!
Noreen
running and ducking

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.
. uk...