it's m'birthday....

Old December 30th 05, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default it's m'birthday....

Hi, all,
It's m'birthday and I'm off to buy BEADS!!! Go figure. There's a new
to me bead store about an hour away and of course I have to visit, and
what better day than today!!! Especially since my family did not give
me any beads this year, and I'm wondering if DS has bought me
anything....
Anyway, Happy New Year early, everyone!!!

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Old December 30th 05, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Happy Birthday

hope you find something really special at the bead store!

Cheryl

Old December 30th 05, 07:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Happy Birthday, Patti.

Hope you find something cool. Don't forget to show us when you get
back.

-Su

Old December 30th 05, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Have a happy, happy day, Patti!

-------
Barbara
http://www.penguintrax.com
Blog at http://www.penguintrax.com/chatter

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com. Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Old December 30th 05, 10:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Happy Birthday to you!! Have fun bead shopping - I can't think of a better
present for yourself!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old December 31st 05, 11:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Bead store was fun. Very overpriced (of course I'm used to paying
wholesale, but it was still overpriced for retail, but it's in an
upscale area, so the rents are probably high). I bought a new cutter
tool, a bone pendant which is Chinese honeycomb type with engraving,
very pretty, $8.00, and a strand of round purple pearls. I don't know
what it is with me and pearls lately...
Overall, if was a good day. DS didn't give me anything, he didn't give
me anything for Christmas either, except something his Dad paid for.
He's 23, has a part time job, managed to buy presents for everyone
else. I feel like crying, and I never cry. I'm so disappointed. To top
it off, I gave him $$ for Christmas, so he certainly had extra money.
Patti

Old January 1st 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Patti,
I tried to email you off-list, but your mailbox rejected me. Reading your
message makes me very angry and I 've never even met you. Be good to
yourself--you deserve it.

Georgia

oups.com...

Old January 1st 06, 07:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Dear Patti,
Keep celebrating that birthday!! I'm so glad you had a chance to visit
a new LBS. And I hope something extra good happens soon to make up for
your Chrismas.
Thank you for your constant and positive prescence on RCB.
Peace,
Lilyflower