OT pre Sunday = Saturday = Shabat GOOD morning All

Old November 19th 05, 06:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default OT pre Sunday = Saturday = Shabat GOOD morning All

Good morning all ,, I am really into my 2nd cup of water + cup of
coffee ,,, i noticed lately that while in summer i am quite alert to
drinkwater ,, in these times i , as well as others ,,, think Winter
and drink less water ,,, wrong !!! we are in need of it just as
usual,,,
This week sent 2nd leter to all artists who are going to particiapte
in the March exhibition..... sent about 30 letters and hope most will
particiapte , since they were quite Enthousiastic when i invited them
first time ,,, Now is the time to confirm ,,,,
Have finnished 3 books from the Lilain Jackson Brown series "The Cat
who...." , must say that for the first time didn` t like one of them ,
as if it wasn`t IT.
I highly recommend those of you pondering about artistic moods ,, to
read " Art & Fear " Obeservations on the perils [ and rewards of
Artmaking , by David Bayles & Ted Orland , Capra Press , 1993.

My next 2 Hebrew books are A bundle of short writings by Franz Kafka ,
Translated from German , "Ein Lanartzt und andere Drucke Zu
leibzeiten" [ A Country Doctor , and other writings that were
published during his life]. I read it in Geramn , but like to reread
it and might as well do it in Hebrew, This translator iis Excellent.
the second will be A Hebrew transaltion of George Siemenon `s Lettre
A mon Juge & Il Pleut bergere ..
I also looking forward to knitter`s my friend in Jrusalem already got
her copy ,,,,, i am waiiiiiiiting
mirjam
Old November 19th 05, 06:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" woke up the kaffe klatsche in
message ...
[...]

Well, good morning to YoU, dear friend! It is three minutes to midnite here
in the central time zone!
I'm finally going to bed now!
Love,
Noreen

Old November 19th 05, 07:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Yes, Mirjam, Good morning to you!! (smile) It is 1:27AM local time here in
Philadelphia....*YAWN* I'm going to bed...

Hugs and Smiles,
Donna in Philly
--
When we lose the right to be different, we lose the right to be free. ~
Charles Evans Hughes

Old November 19th 05, 08:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

We're about 7 miles from the line, Janise!
Which is why everyone THINKS I'm in the Eastern!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
http://noreensknitche.com/gathering
http://www.noreensknitche.com/cont_fans/

Sunday morning coffee JCT Yarn 5 June 21st 05 12:57 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. Iwant to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow Rambler Beads 0 May 8th 05 08:46 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. VManes Beads 1 April 22nd 05 06:35 AM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Polly S. Beads 0 April 22nd 05 06:29 AM