Checking in

Old November 17th 05, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Checking in

Dennis and Gail,
I hope that Mayo Clinic can find the cause. Prayers and good thoughts will
be sent your way. Please try to find a way to show us the sweater you are
making.
Carol in TN

Old November 17th 05, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hello Dear Friends,

Just checking in.

I am doing fine, Gail has been down now and it does not look good. The
nerve endings are dieing in her legs and no one know why yet. She does
not have high sugar levels. We are going to take her to the Mayo Clinic.

I wish you all many blessings if I missed your special days!!!

Gail purchased me the Sweater Wizard several months ago, I love it.

I am working on a sweater for my sweater now. I just finished an aran
sweater for my childhood friend's daughter. I don't care if I did make
it it is beautiful!!

Hugs & God bless,

Dennis & Gail
Old November 17th 05, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Hello Dear Friends,

Just checking in.

I am doing fine, Gail has been down now and it does not look good. The
nerve endings are dieing in her legs and no one know why yet. She does
not have high sugar levels. We are going to take her to the Mayo Clinic.

I wish you all many blessings if I missed your special days!!!

Gail purchased me the Sweater Wizard several months ago, I love it.

I am working on a sweater for my sweater now. I just finished an aran
sweater for my childhood friend's daughter. I don't care if I did make it
it is beautiful!!

Hugs & God bless,

Dennis & Gail

Dennis and Gail,
Please know that both of you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Semper Fi dear friend!
Hugs
Noreen and Don

can we see the sweater somewhere?

Old November 17th 05, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Dennis,
It is great to hear from you, however briefly. I am sorry that Gail has
not been feeling well and wish you/her luck at the Mayo Clinic!!

Janise

Old November 18th 05, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Dennis, please tell Gail that I hope the Mayo Clinic can help her.
It's good to see you posting again.

Rusty

Old November 18th 05, 03:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Dear Friends,

Just checking in.

Thanks for checking in, Dennis. I am sorry to hear about Gail. Please let us
know how things go at the Mayo Clinic. You will both be in my prayers.

Higs,
Katherine

Old November 18th 05, 04:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Dennis,

It's great to see you again, and please tell Gail that my prayers are
with her and you. It's no fun with nerves in the legs. I hope the Mayo
Clinic will discover the cause.

Oh, you can brag all you want about the sweater, I know it must be
beautiful.

Hugs and Prayers,

Nora

Old November 18th 05, 10:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Spike!!!!!! How lovely to see you here again I am so sorry to hear
Gail hasnt' been well. Please give her my love and good wishes that she
will be feeling better soon

xxx

OT - Just checking in Polly S. Beads 2 September 23rd 05 10:22 AM
Checking in after long absence Ann Quilting 21 April 26th 05 01:27 AM
Checking in Semi OT- some show and tell included. Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 3 December 2nd 04 10:02 PM
Checking in and glass class report. KDK Beads 10 August 23rd 03 05:53 AM