OT - Instructions for Christmas Tree

Old December 9th 04, 12:55 AM
Bonnie

Default OT - Instructions for Christmas Tree

http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp
--
Bonnie
NJ

Old December 9th 04, 01:32 AM
Debi Matlack

LOL... I'm sending this site to all my friends and family!
Thanks for posting it!

--
Debi

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Old December 9th 04, 02:24 AM
Polly Esther

Thank you, Bonnie. We've never had a QI that energetic. I'm going to enjoy
showing those kitties to my friends. Polly

ink.net...

Old December 9th 04, 03:14 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Bonnie wrote:

http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

How cute! g But I think I may be glad I don't have a cat....
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old December 9th 04, 03:23 AM
taria

I am feeling like I have lazy cats, even with all the commotion
of the dog chasing them through the house!
That is a really cute page.
Makes me feel like we are getting into Christmas joke season.
Taria

Old December 9th 04, 06:18 AM
Polly Esther

Yes, Taria, we *are* getting into the Christmas joke season. I practiced
today. Polly

"taria" wrote I am feeling like I have lazy cats, even with all the

Old December 9th 04, 09:22 AM
Patti

Thanks for this Bonnie!
What a wonderful set of pictures. Great way to start the day.
..
In article , Bonnie
writes
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 9th 04, 01:35 PM
Carolyn McCarty

This is great! What a labor of love to put that little story together!
Thanks, Bonnie The fluffytails are beautiful, by the way.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo
take out nospam to reply

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old December 9th 04, 01:45 PM
georg

Bonnie wrote:

http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Oh thank you, Bonnie. And that's why I don't have a tree.

-georg
Old December 9th 04, 08:41 PM
Don/Gen

Thanks. Great site. Boy, my 2 cats are boring. They either ignore the
tree or sleep under it.
Gen

"Bonnie" wrote in message
http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp
--
Bonnie
NJ

OT A tree and a nativity set for every room in the house Susan Laity Price Quilting 3 December 9th 04 02:04 PM
Pageant and Boutique Hair Bow Instructions FREE Ribbons and Clips! www.hairbowinstructions.net General Crafting 1 September 2nd 04 02:14 PM
Tree, tree, tree Beadbimbo Beads 4 July 7th 04 06:02 PM
I Have solved the Dry Christmas Tree Problem Jeff Mucha General Crafting 3 December 1st 03 02:06 AM