We missed our rctn friends

Old August 8th 12, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default We missed our rctn friends

Cheryl and I managed to squeeze a few hours together today. It was great to catch up with news of family, and our rctn friends. We had a little show and tell (at Barnes & Noble over hi-calorie drinks)..and then filled my shopping list at A&C Moore. Those of you who know me know we have dachshunds....so had to get floss and fabric for Plum Streets Halloweenies!!

To be fair we also checked out Hobby lobby, and felt the need to use their coupons.
Had lunch later (what are calories??) and headed on home.

I know all of you in New England work, and trying to co-ordinate days off. I mussed you all...but loved hearing the news.

Gill
Old August 10th 12, 01:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 7:57:58 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
Cheryl and I managed to squeeze a few hours together today. It was great to catch up with news of family, and our rctn friends. We had a little show and tell (at Barnes & Noble over hi-calorie drinks)..and then filled my shopping list at A&C Moore. Those of you who know me know we have dachshunds....so had to get floss and fabric for Plum Streets Halloweenies!!

To be fair we also checked out Hobby lobby, and felt the need to use their coupons.

Had lunch later (what are calories??) and headed on home.

I know all of you in New England work, and trying to co-ordinate days off.. I mussed you all...but loved hearing the news.

Gill

I'm feeling badly that I haven't been able to squeeze in time to go and see Cheryl. I've been to a family reunion, two wakes and a funeral since arriving in NH. Just kind of happened this way. Plus my sister and a sister-in-law have summer work schedules so we are finally going to run off to play today.

That leaves me waving hi towards the west with apologies!

Donna not in Virginia today

Old August 11th 12, 12:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 8/10/12 8:23 AM, Donna wrote:
[...]

Hey Donna - since half of work is taking time off, I've been racking up
the hours while I can. I so totally understand. I literally got a mid
week day off and and we went for it.

Cheryl

Missed She in SD Debbi Quilting 0 July 24th 05 02:45 PM
I've missed you all so much!!! Lina Quilting 4 August 28th 04 02:49 AM
Hi and I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!! BeckiBead Beads 3 April 23rd 04 11:26 AM
If you missed out.... Juanita Floyd Beads 6 February 23rd 04 05:00 PM
Missed b-days, missed Welcomes, etc... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 November 10th 03 10:34 PM