A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Needlework
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

We missed our rctn friends

Old August 8th 12, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default We missed our rctn friends

Cheryl and I managed to squeeze a few hours together today. It was great to catch up with news of family, and our rctn friends. We had a little show and tell (at Barnes & Noble over hi-calorie drinks)..and then filled my shopping list at A&C Moore. Those of you who know me know we have dachshunds....so had to get floss and fabric for Plum Streets Halloweenies!!

To be fair we also checked out Hobby lobby, and felt the need to use their coupons.
Had lunch later (what are calories??) and headed on home.

I know all of you in New England work, and trying to co-ordinate days off. I mussed you all...but loved hearing the news.

Gill
Ads
Old August 10th 12, 01:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 7:57:58 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
Cheryl and I managed to squeeze a few hours together today. It was great to catch up with news of family, and our rctn friends. We had a little show and tell (at Barnes & Noble over hi-calorie drinks)..and then filled my shopping list at A&C Moore. Those of you who know me know we have dachshunds....so had to get floss and fabric for Plum Streets Halloweenies!!

To be fair we also checked out Hobby lobby, and felt the need to use their coupons.

I know all of you in New England work, and trying to co-ordinate days off.. I mussed you all...but loved hearing the news.

Gill

I'm feeling badly that I haven't been able to squeeze in time to go and see Cheryl. I've been to a family reunion, two wakes and a funeral since arriving in NH. Just kind of happened this way. Plus my sister and a sister-in-law have summer work schedules so we are finally going to run off to play today.

That leaves me waving hi towards the west with apologies!

Donna not in Virginia today

Old August 11th 12, 12:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak
external usenet poster

On 8/10/12 8:23 AM, Donna wrote:
On Tuesday, August 7, 2012 7:57:58 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
Cheryl and I managed to squeeze a few hours together today. It was great to catch up with news of family, and our rctn friends. We had a little show and tell (at Barnes& Noble over hi-calorie drinks)..and then filled my shopping list at A&C Moore. Those of you who know me know we have dachshunds...so had to get floss and fabric for Plum Streets Halloweenies!!

I know all of you in New England work, and trying to co-ordinate days off. I mussed you all...but loved hearing the news.

Gill

I'm feeling badly that I haven't been able to squeeze in time to go and see Cheryl. I've been to a family reunion, two wakes and a funeral since arriving in NH. Just kind of happened this way. Plus my sister and a sister-in-law have summer work schedules so we are finally going to run off to play today.

That leaves me waving hi towards the west with apologies!

Donna not in Virginia today

Hey Donna - since half of work is taking time off, I've been racking up
the hours while I can. I so totally understand. I literally got a mid
week day off and and we went for it.

Cheryl