OT - never mess with little old ladies

Old August 5th 12, 09:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce

Default OT - never mess with little old ladies

Voice mail - hilarious
http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=2998
Bruce
Old August 5th 12, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joyce in RSA

On 2012/08/05 07:08 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 18:29:59 +0200, Joyce in RSA
wrote:

On 2012/08/05 01:30 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 09:42:21 +0100, Bruce
wrote:

Voice mail - hilarious
http://www.funnieststuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=2998
Bruce

lololol - people should understand, never mess with a GOW.

This tells me I need Adobe Flash player to view. Against my instincts,
I downloaded the Flash player (For which I'll probably get into trouble
with my son!) but when I go back to the URL, I'm told again that I need
the Flash player. Why do other people get these things without trouble,
and I always need something else, which messes up my system?

Joyce in RSA.

I have no problems with Flash player but know purists don't care for
it. Anything like that, when downloading I read carefully what else
it is shoving in there and only agree to take for instance, the flash
player and uncheck google toolbar, for example, and other sundry
items.

BTW there is no visible content, just the man on his radio talking
about the old women beating up the man who offended them.

I actually did a similar thing the other day. Our local pharmacy
remodelled and the new building required you to walk through a perfume
department to get in. I complained to the pharmacist that I was going
elsewhere, why would I come for my migraine meds at her counter having
walked through just the thing that gives me migraines in the first
place.

She asked me to write to HO, which I did and as a result although they
didn't remodel again, they did make the out door so that when you go
to it, it will open even though you are on the wrong side, thus I do
not have to go anywhere near the perfume section.

Last week I am going into the pharmacy, approach the out door, but
hang back to allow a young woman and husband/bf to exit first. She
comes through, turns to me and says "You stupid old woman, this is the
OUT door!" You should have seen her cringe and bf take her by the
arm to save her from me when I said "You stupid bitch, I can't walk
through the perfume department, this door opens for me and others like
me - now - hope you learned today not to speak to your elders and
betters in the manner which you just did - WE BITE " !

Needless to say, I enjoyed the moment and trust she will remember me
when she goes to be patronizing like that again !

I wonder why people have to be rude when saying something like that?
She could just as easily have said "You need to go (wherever) for the In
door." nicely,without the insult. It wouldn't make her right, but it
wouldn't give offence!

Allergies are so prevalent these days, you'd think any shop would be
alert to the problems with perfumes, wouldn't you? They probably have
ex-customers who don't go in now, because they don't realise there is
another route.

I did uncheck the google bar, but I don't know why the Adobe didn't
activate after going through all the instructions. I received no sound
at all on the website, either before or after.

Joyce in RSA.
Old August 6th 12, 07:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joyce in RSA

On 2012/08/06 02:56 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 22:55:13 +0200, Joyce in RSA
wrote:

I wonder why people have to be rude when saying something like that?
She could just as easily have said "You need to go (wherever) for the In
door." nicely,without the insult. It wouldn't make her right, but it
wouldn't give offence!

What made me mad was I knew I was going in the wrong direction so to
speak so I was careful to stand back and allow her to exit first, I
could have understood it more had I tried to push my way in through
the out door.

Allergies are so prevalent these days, you'd think any shop would be
alert to the problems with perfumes, wouldn't you? They probably have
ex-customers who don't go in now, because they don't realise there is
another route.

I did uncheck the google bar, but I don't know why the Adobe didn't
activate after going through all the instructions. I received no sound
at all on the website, either before or after.

Joyce in RSA.

Not being funny here, but are your speakers on ? Just a suggestion.

Good point! I know they're always on, but turned down to very soft,
unless I'm talking on Skype, so it's possible they were the problem.
Since I didn't realise it was only sound, I wasn't thinking of that.
Anyway, it's still telling me I need the Flash player, which I'm not
downloading again, so I'll give up on it.

Joyce in RSA.

another mess KJ Quilting 3 July 9th 05 09:03 PM
FW: Don't mess the little old ladies (fwd) Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 9 April 14th 05 06:09 PM
what a mess roxan Beads 5 December 12th 03 02:00 PM