books - on topic

Old August 4th 12, 01:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default books - on topic

Well - when I was bemoaning the cost of finding the two books DD needed
to read over the summer (since she thought she'd take them to various
camps so I didn't want the library copies), my neighbor at work
mentioned "Thrift Books" which features books starting at $3.95 US and
free media mail shipping - how can you wrong especially since they also
send 10% sales codes.

So, I've been expanding my library of stitchy books (and a few others too)

AND - does any one recognize these authors - Margaret Boyle and Edith
John - both had lots of older books. I did find a few Erica Wilson's I
didn't have and two from Shay Pendray

Other authors I can look for???

Cheryl
Old August 7th 12, 08:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

On 8/4/2012 7:06 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Other authors I can look for???

There's Darlene O'Steen's The Proper stitch. I just talked the library
into buying a copy, which we just rec'd, so I will have that permanently
checked out to myself!

--
Joan

See my needlework he