ravensdale shadow party, dawn and Jackie

Old August 7th 03, 02:46 PM
PoRRo

Default ravensdale shadow party, dawn and Jackie

Combining answers as my isp seems to have some ng problems...

Dawn wrote;

I do research before attempting certain projects.
The computer is part of artist tools. I can look up everything and
anything for size, shape and color reference! Dawn

I use computers a lot too to search and get inspired. Some of you might have
seen me sending TONS of links to various websites. They usually come from my
afternoon coffebrake 30 minutes when I either answer my mails or surf and
cruise around internet.

I just love searching odd word combinations. Sometimes it is something from
nature, sometimes others polyclay or glass or metal work, sometimes some
other crafts. It may be dolls I look and beads I make. The point is that I
spend time watching something like it was a small artexhibit but in my
livingroom, and then get influenced and hopefully inspired.

--
and Jackie asked
Where does it all go after making it???

Err,

That is just the main difficulty with polyclay... Or any craft. Its
definately not a feng shui living type that gets into crafts. Or gets as
addicted as some of us (innocent whistling).

I sell some, keep some, give some, throw away some. And the rest is part of
what make our home the unique mess it is...

--
PöRRö

Old August 11th 03, 08:31 PM
Valerie

I sell some, keep some, give some, throw away some. And the rest is part of
what make our home the unique mess it is...

Well said Porro!

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html