New subject for new friends

Old August 19th 05, 02:47 AM
Delphe

Default New subject for new friends

Hi everybody, Hi Kitty :-)

Kitty you ask me for how long i was doing stained glass. I told you i
am new... i discover it a little bit more than a year ago. I took a
private 12 hours cours and after only 15 minutes i new it was for me. I
learned only the basic of tiffany and since i try to learn everything i
can by myself. My interrests are for 3D conception and fusing. Because
i don't know anybody near my place who are doing fusing i'm looking for
all the informations i can find on the net before investing in it. I
was first very lucky and be able to buy second hand tools to start with
Tiffany. Also since i am a "graphiste" (sorry i don't know the english
word for that) i am doing my own patterns. I am curious too and i will
be happy to know what is your interrests also. Regarding technical side
of it... i would like to know if we absolutely have to always weld both
sides of a tiffany piece. Cause sometimes when doing 3D it is just
impossible (like when installing the last piece). So will it cause the
piece to break someday if it is weld just on 1 side ?
Thanks in advance
Wish you all a good day !
Delphe

Kind friends Roberta Zollner Quilting 3 June 30th 05 05:07 PM
Good news friends !!!!!!Good news friends !!!!!! [email protected] Rubberstamps 0 May 25th 04 07:44 AM
Good news friends !!!!!!Good news friends !!!!!! [email protected] Marketplace 0 May 25th 04 07:41 AM
To my online Friends norma woods Yarn 13 January 10th 04 01:58 PM
ISO Happy Everything & Old Friends Karen C - California Needlework 0 August 31st 03 01:33 AM