What are you working on?

Old May 5th 05, 07:18 PM
Sarah Carter

Default What are you working on?

I've started on a Cathode jumper at
http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTcathode.html but am knitting it in plain
black because that's what I've got, it'll go with everything, and I'll wear
it all the time! )

What are you making?

Sarah
--
What's your favourite thing?
http://www.simong.org/Favourite/

Old May 5th 05, 08:01 PM
Matthew Hollands

"Sarah Carter" wrote in message
I've started on a Cathode jumper at
http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTcathode.html but am knitting it in
plain
black because that's what I've got, it'll go with everything, and I'll
wear
it all the time! )

Hi Sarah! I just had a look, it's lovely! ) I'm not working on
anything at the moment, my back and arms are still not in condition for
doing much of anything for a while. My heating pad is working overtime...
sure hope it subsides before the hot weather sets in around here.

I also had a look around at the other patterns. A womb?!? Hmmmm...
interesting. For the doctor who has everything? hehehe

Gemini

Old May 5th 05, 09:07 PM
Aud

"Sarah Carter" skrev i melding
I've started on a Cathode jumper at
http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTcathode.html but am knitting it in
plain
black because that's what I've got, it'll go with everything, and I'll
wear
it all the time! )

What are you making?

Sarah
--
What's your favourite thing?
http://www.simong.org/Favourite/

Sarah, I have to laugh!

BLACK had been the best and safest colour for me too,

and probably for many others ! LOL!!

The jumper is great!

I have promised myself NOT to start any big project now.

Therefore I do squares. They are knitted, and crocheted. They are in
same color scheme they are going to be an afghan, to use in the summer
evenings, outside, when the weather is a bit cold.

What is this-- WELL...a new BIIIIIG project, I am sorry (glad???) to
say!

Aud ;-))

Old May 5th 05, 09:40 PM
Chuck and Kim

That sweater or jumper is going to be put in my "wish I had time to do"
folder, thanks for sharing the site with us. Right now I'm finishing 2
quilts and an afghan that are for graduates the end of this month, I
know...I must be a queen of procrastination, bookmarks out of size 80
thread, 6 x 6 squares, 3 baby sweaters, and 3 baby blankets (3 ladies I work
with came up pregnant within a month of each other...when it rains, it
pours, lol)

Old May 5th 05, 10:13 PM
Bell Jar

"Sarah Carter" wrote in message
I've started on a Cathode jumper at
http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTcathode.html but am knitting it in
plain
black because that's what I've got, it'll go with everything, and I'll
wear
it all the time! )

What are you making?

Sarah

I am working on a little purse made out of wool I painted a couple of weeks
ago. Also some flip flops for a show. oh .. and a poncho for ... well .. me
maybe .. IF i like it. If I don't I may try to sell it.

Old May 6th 05, 02:19 AM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Thu, 5 May 2005 19:18:12 +0100, "Sarah Carter" wrote:

What are you making?

I've started the first parallogram for an Origami Sweater.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org
Old May 6th 05, 04:00 AM
Wooly

Socks, and an Icelandic shawl, ripped the red alpaca Pi shawl, started
a fulled bag today. Will probably have to rip back the sock and
reknit the heel as its a short-row number and I realized about two
rounds ago that one side of the heel is really sleazy.

On Thu, 5 May 2005 19:18:12 +0100, "Sarah Carter"
spewed forth :

I've started on a Cathode jumper at
http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTcathode.html but am knitting it in plain
black because that's what I've got, it'll go with everything, and I'll wear
it all the time! )

What are you making?

Sarah

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
Old May 6th 05, 05:35 AM
EJ

In article ,
says...
| On Thu, 5 May 2005 19:18:12 +0100, "Sarah Carter" wrote:

What are you making?

I've started the first parallogram for an Origami Sweater.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

Lots of things...

The Sheep Sweater from Linda's Craftique (mama sheep knitting the wool
from her lamb...my NYCO)

The De Colores Jacket from "Modular Knitting" in Kureyon (the
construction--only one color yarn...just knit the plain strips to the
measurements). That's my take-along

The Cornhusker Sweater from an ancient Knitter's Magazine in blue and
white (for the HS where I teach. Should be ready by next football
season...I hope G)

I gloss over the cardigan in rayon that's waiting in a bag for it's
sleeves, the afghan squares that get done bit by bt and the cross stitch
sampler that languishes until school is out, and all the stuff that
keeps calling me. G

Should be enough to keep me busy a while....

EJ
Old May 6th 05, 10:57 AM
Sarah Carter

Bell Jar wrote in message
m...

I am working on a little purse made out of wool I painted a couple of

weeks
ago. Also some flip flops for a show. oh .. and a poncho for ... well ..

me
maybe .. IF i like it. If I don't I may try to sell it.

Ooh, some flip flops? Are they knitted? I saw some knitted shoes in "The
Urban Knitter" and was vaguely tempted but didn't know how long they would
last.

Sarah

Old May 6th 05, 12:49 PM
enigma

"Sarah Carter" wrote in
:

I've started on a Cathode jumper at
http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTcathode.html but am
knitting it in plain black because that's what I've got,
it'll go with everything, and I'll wear it all the time!
)

What are you making?

heh. i thought i was in a.g.f. for a second there...
i like Cathode, except the short sleeves. can't stand those,
although they're better than the ones that end mid-forearm (i
guess it's because it feels like i'm wearing too-small
clothes?) still, it should be very easy to put long sleeves on
that sweater...
what yarn are you using?
i'm currently sewing & stuffing Tux the (knit)penguin &
starting the Fiber Trends felted chicken *and* these kitties:
http://tinyurl.com/coj3m
*and* a baby sweater for my niece's new daughter...
lee