Noreenīs socks made

Old December 13th 03, 10:12 PM
Anna MCM

Default Noreenīs socks made

Hi people!

I write you wearing socks made following Noreen=B4s pattern.
They are great!
I made them using two strands of variegated yarn in two different=20
colors, one in blue and the other red-orange.
Since it=B4s not really worsted weight I had to add some rows.
I had more problems wuth the second sock than with the first, maybe=20
because my hands were a bit tired and I used a tigher tension.
I=B4m sure that my hobbit feet will enlarge that one anyway LOL
So, welcome me to sockaholics club!

I=B4m going to make a pair tomorrow for my best friend, who always suffer=
=20
for cold feet!

Thank you Noreen!

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Old December 13th 03, 11:18 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:12:10 +0100, Anna MCM wrote:

Hi people!

I write you wearing socks made following Noreenīs pattern.
They are great!
I made them using two strands of variegated yarn in two different
colors, one in blue and the other red-orange.
Since itīs not really worsted weight I had to add some rows.
I had more problems wuth the second sock than with the first, maybe
because my hands were a bit tired and I used a tigher tension.
Iīm sure that my hobbit feet will enlarge that one anyway LOL
So, welcome me to sockaholics club!

Iīm going to make a pair tomorrow for my best friend, who always suffer
for cold feet!

Thank you Noreen!

Hugs,

Anna Maria

You are SO welcome, Anna Maria! I've received both your recent emails
regarding this same subject, just haven't had a chance to answer yet,
smile.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 14th 03, 05:15 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Anna Maria,

Did you send the picture to Martin? Ladies and gentlemen, I've seen a picture
and they are lovely. My favorite type of colors, variegated.

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 14th 03, 07:23 PM
Anna MCM

NoraBalcer wrote:
Hi Anna Maria,
=20
Did you send the picture to Martin? Ladies and gentlemen, I've seen a p=

icture
and they are lovely. My favorite type of colors, variegated.
=20

Thanks Nora!

I=B4m going to "scan" the pair I am making today for a dear friend of min=
e.
They come out better I think, and they are not for hobbit feet like mine =
:-)
The colors are the same, thanks to Noreen I rescued from the stash ywo=20
huge balls of variegated :-)

Hugs,

Anna Maria

I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Needlework 0 January 25th 05 08:09 PM
HOW RUBBER STAMPS ARE MADE & how i made $$$ - I AM SELLING MY MACHINE AND METAL SHEETS Nintendo DS 4 Sale Rubberstamps 3 November 28th 04 12:28 PM
Socks bug hit here :-))) Anna MCM Yarn 9 November 27th 03 03:21 PM
Yarn odor CHEX Yarn 33 November 14th 03 06:48 PM