Fusible Batting?

Old October 20th 04, 12:56 AM
LilyRoseMortem

Default Fusible Batting?

Has anyone tried the fusible cotton batting yet, by any chance? Along with my
usual fabric run at TSWLTH, I picked up some Quilter's Fusible Batting ( cotton
) and some Thinsulate. I was just wondering if people had had good results with
this or whether I was wise to use my 40% off coupon on this.

LRM.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gothikka
Old October 20th 04, 02:45 AM
Kim Dyer

Has anyone tried the fusible cotton batting yet, by any chance?

I tried it and didn't much like it.

But then, when I tried it I was using a very old and cranky iron that I have
since given away. May be better with a better iron.

-- Kimbis

Old October 20th 04, 06:46 AM
Flossy

The hobbs fusible was lovely but I never seem to be able to find it now.......I
have used the June Tailor which was OK but not as good as Hobbs.
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Old October 20th 04, 10:22 AM
Patti

Hullo Flossy
Cotton Patch have it included in their catalogue that I have just had.
They are only at Hall Green. If you needed some, it would perhaps be
worth you going along. 4 miles off junction 4 of the M42 (I think
that's correct). Look up their website, there is a map on it:
www.cottonpatch.co.uk
Or, if you can wait for Malvern, I got my latest lot from the Creative
Grids stand. They've probably got it mail order too:
www.creativegrids.com
HTH
..

In article , Flossy
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 20th 04, 01:47 PM
nana2b

Hi Lily, I did not care for the fusible at all, but really liked the
thinsulate. I MQ'D a Queen size on my DSM for my MIL. The only problem is
that it got really warm having all that material on my lap. This was the
last quilt I did on Nina before I got my HQ16.

Linda

Old October 20th 04, 05:40 PM
Flossy

Hullo Flossy
Cotton Patch have it included in their catalogue

Thanks Pat

Looks like Im due another visit Ah well never mind, sometimes you just have
to put yourself out and go shopping g
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******