HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA F-L!

Old September 30th 04, 09:03 PM
JoAnn Paules

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA F-L!

Woo hoo! Two birthday girls today!

A very joyous birthday to Barbara! And many more.........................

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
. giganews.com...
Happy Birthday to you!
You're in Florida, Boo! (instead of here)
We get to be twins,
And we both love Penguins!

(Yeah, I am no poet!)

Happy Birthday to Barbara Forbes-Lyons, my twin and hyphenated
friend!

Love,

Kathy N-V

---

Old September 30th 04, 09:07 PM
Karen_AZ

Hippo Birdies to you, Barbara!!!!!

KarenK

Old September 30th 04, 09:21 PM
Diana Curtis

Happy Birthday! May yours be as wonderful as you wish!
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Old September 30th 04, 09:29 PM
Jalynne

Happiest of Birthdays, Barbara!!
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old September 30th 04, 09:38 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

THANK YOU KATHY!!!

And Happy Birthday to you, too! You stunned me into silence with your
generous, beautiful, oh-so-wonderful gift of flowers!! I cried, I really
did. And I feel bad 'cause your gift is laying here, waiting to be shipped.
I was supposed to have a deadline for work for today and everything has
fallen by the wayside.

You rock and I love you to pieces - maybe we can celebrate together next
year!!!

B.

Old September 30th 04, 11:14 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh CRAP! I mean, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I completely forgot you guys were birthday
twins. Doh!

Happy birthday to you,
I guess you're at the zoo
Hanging out with the penguins
And ducking chimpanzee poo.
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 30th 04, 11:15 PM
Dr. Sooz

And Happy Birthday to you, too!
~~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~
You rock and I love you to pieces - maybe we can celebrate together next
year!!!

Wow, that would be so cool. :-O
~~

Old September 30th 04, 11:16 PM