Dragons

Old June 17th 05, 01:01 PM
Pat in Virginia

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
My hunky hubby- still searching for the perfect fire-breathing dragon
for his wallhanging....

Leslie and The Furbabies in MO.

Leslie,
Look at this:
http://www.critterpat.com/catalog/9702.html
NAYY!!
Critter Pattern Works has a wide variety of animal patterns. I have used
the Cats in a Hurry Pattern. I do have the Dragon Pattern to make up
when I get a rountuit. BTW, the site mentions special shipping rates
thru June.
NAYY, PAT in VA/USA
Old June 17th 05, 02:42 PM
Linda Sweigart

me, me, me!

Linda

"Roberta" wrote in message
Wasn't there someone in here that really loved dragons??

Roberta (in VA)

Old June 17th 05, 02:45 PM
Linda Sweigart

Yeah, what she said...

Linda

"the black rose" wrote in message

Ooh, I saw that the first time around. Patrick Stewart narrated, yum! I
could listen to his voice all day. --

the black rose

Old June 18th 05, 12:27 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Oh, boy, that makes it even better! I may have to record
this...............

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green

"the black rose" wrote in message

Ooh, I saw that the first time around. Patrick Stewart narrated, yum! I
could listen to his voice all day. (We have a CD of him reading Dickens'
_A Christmas Carol_.)

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )

Old June 19th 05, 09:05 AM
Sarah Dixon

DS announced yesterday that we have "nice little red dragon in garden!"
I'm not sure where that came from but he loves dragons! He certainly
has an active imagination (he's 2 1/2)

Sarah
Old June 19th 05, 09:38 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Uh... Sarah... did you go check on the garden?
Could be more than an active imagination. ...

Ragmop/Sandy--I always offer dragons Dr.Pepper
and choice of quilts

Old June 19th 05, 10:31 PM
frood

On the way to preschool, Giles regulary saw a unicorn named Peter. I bet
Peter would like to meet your garden dragon!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old June 19th 05, 10:42 PM
Jessamy

we have two blue monsters; they get up to all sorts of things and like to
stay outside and then want to come in *just* as the front door gets
closed...

The Blue monsters are also apparently responsible for any unexpected noises
from the toys when no one is anywhere near them - yes it happens - the
Disney "car" thing than hoots and rings bells for no reason and the wind-up
"TV" that starts playing it's music when the kids are long gone to bed

mind you I prefer that to the computer starting itself up for no reason -
but that stopped when I got a new hard disk.

--
Jessamy
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad

Old June 20th 05, 12:40 AM
Johanna Gibson

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:42:20 +0200, "Jessamy"
wrote:

we have two blue monsters; they get up to all sorts of things and like to
stay outside and then want to come in *just* as the front door gets
closed...

The Blue monsters are also apparently responsible for any unexpected noises
from the toys when no one is anywhere near them - yes it happens - the
Disney "car" thing than hoots and rings bells for no reason and the wind-up
"TV" that starts playing it's music when the kids are long gone to bed

mind you I prefer that to the computer starting itself up for no reason -
but that stopped when I got a new hard disk.

--
Jessamy
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jess_ayad/my_photos
In The Netherlands

I think I must be the only one who never had an imaginary friend
when I was a child. For a while, I thought there was a ghost in the
closet, but then I worked it out that it was my white robe hanging
there... end of mystery.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old June 20th 05, 08:35 AM
Jessamy

No you are not the only one - I never did but then I had a sister who is 13
months younger to play with and we imagined we were lots of things.

--
Jessamy
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jess_ayad/my_photos
In The Netherlands
I think I must be the only one who never had an imaginary friend
when I was a child. For a while, I thought there was a ghost in the
closet, but then I worked it out that it was my white robe hanging
there... end of mystery.

-- Jo in Scotland

Pocket Dragons in Cross Stitch, Scales of Justice & Five More Minutes on ebay lisa Marketplace 0 September 26th 04 10:31 PM
Dragons!!! Butterfly Quilting 2 August 6th 04 10:18 AM
[AD] New at Trash City - Metallic Mesh, Cocktail Charms, Dragons, Mushrooms, and more! Trashcitybeads Beads 0 July 1st 04 10:45 PM
Name your color! Done with dragons... Tinkster Beads 22 March 12th 04 01:50 AM