Mitered corners, etc

Old September 15th 04, 11:49 PM
Rita

Default Mitered corners, etc

For anyone new here, I have loads of hints on my site below my signature
including mitered borders. Hope you can use them.

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old September 16th 04, 03:39 PM
Judie Luisi

Wow, Rita, what a great site you have. I just spent quite awhile browsing
and have bookmarked this for future use. Lots of great info here, thank
you so much.

And I love that you have illustrated, I find that so much easier!

Judie in Penfield NY

Old September 16th 04, 07:57 PM
Rita

More than welcome Judie!

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old September 17th 04, 11:38 PM
Sharon Gates

thank you SOOOOO much - I have forwarded your site to my guild members.
So much great info!
Thanks again.
Sharon in Montreal

Old September 18th 04, 12:00 AM