Happy Birthday Diana in Dallas

Old August 4th 03, 10:54 PM
Gloria

Default Happy Birthday Diana in Dallas

Dear Diana Happy Birthday to you hope you have a Special Birthday and get
lots of quilty gifts sending special birthday hugs and much love from Gloria
in Essex UK
ps been trying to email a message to you but it keeps being returned hoping
all is well seems so long since I heard from you take care love and hugs
from Gloria x

Old August 4th 03, 11:23 PM
Sharon Harper

Hippo Birdys from Down Under!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old August 5th 03, 01:38 AM
Kate Dicey

Gloria wrote:

Dear Diana Happy Birthday to you hope you have a Special Birthday and get
lots of quilty gifts sending special birthday hugs and much love from Gloria
in Essex UK
ps been trying to email a message to you but it keeps being returned hoping
all is well seems so long since I heard from you take care love and hugs
from Gloria x

OOOH! A Birthday gal! Have a happy day!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old August 5th 03, 02:24 AM
Elena

Happy Happy Birthday to youuuUUUUU!!
Hope it's your best one ever!

Elena in Tx
"got rain?"

Old August 5th 03, 03:32 AM
Polly Esther

Hi there, Gloria. We don't hear much from you lately. So good to see you
posting a birthday message. We miss you. Polly

Old August 5th 03, 10:26 AM
Patti

Very happy birthday Diana.
How are you doing?
Great to hear from you Gloria - how are *you* doing too?
..
In article , Gloria
writes
Dear Diana Happy Birthday to you hope you have a Special Birthday and get
lots of quilty gifts sending special birthday hugs and much love from Gloria
in Essex UK
ps been trying to email a message to you but it keeps being returned hoping
all is well seems so long since I heard from you take care love and hugs
from Gloria x

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 5th 03, 10:33 AM
Flossy

Happy Birthday Diana xxx
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://photos.yahoo.com/flossy3353

Old August 5th 03, 04:51 PM
Diana In Dallas

Thanks to all who have sent Birthday wishes to me.
I got up this morning and made a lovely Chocolate cake
with chocolate cream cheese frosting for myself. There's
no way I am going to put 40 candles on it, afraid the fire
alarm would go off. g

I have no special plans for the day, just glad to have another year to
celebrate.
Hugs to all
Diana in Dallas